Halo

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 10, 2006, 12:19:56 PM

Author
Halo (Read 760,357 times)

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Aug 13, 2010, 11:30:27 PM
Now, I'm going to have to strongly disagree with you there on teabagging.

If teabagging somebody actually makes them mad, hell yeah I'm gonna do it. Why should an in-game taunt make anybody so frustrated? I just like to hear them scream at me over the mic while I do it, because they are too into the game that they take it as a horrible insult.

I don't know why teabagging enrages anybody, I just laugh and take it as them giving me playful incentive for a revenge kill.
Its annoying because some people decide to teabag when there on your team everytime they get a kill.....
They dont even notice the dude about to assasinate them or the guy with the flag walking away. And it just doesnt sit right with me ever since i started playing Halo 2 I hated it. I never really do it, i think the only time i ever did it was on a 4 on 1 team slayer match where i got a 50-2 win. Only because the guy charged me with a plasma pistol and i managed to kill him with dual magnums. I crouched once then jumped off the edge like I always do. I dunno i just dont like it....
But not everyones the same so Ill simply agree to disagree.
On topic, did anyone else really love the list of forge objects? And its not even complete! :o

VEF214

VEF214

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Aug 13, 2010, 11:36:41 PM
:D That would be hilarious!

Dude, did you get blacklisted on Bungie.net?

Yes. I posted a very serious thread about blue waffles (is this allowed even here to talk about it? lol don't ban me), and got a perma ban. A mod said contact him later and he might lift it. I'm biding my time.

Stay cool.  8)

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

:o :-X

WHY would you even do that!

*I think I need to throw up*

:D

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

Quote from: VEF214 on Aug 13, 2010, 11:39:17 PM

Yes. I posted a very serious thread about blue waffles (is this allowed even here to talk about it? lol don't ban me), and got a perma ban. A mod said contact him later and he might lift it. I'm biding my time.

Stay cool.  8)
You sir are what I like to call brick tamland. Brick tamlan is a legend.

VEF214

VEF214

Quote from: MrBrokenTusks. on Aug 13, 2010, 11:45:17 PM
Quote from: VEF214 on Aug 13, 2010, 11:39:17 PM

Stay cool.  8)
You sere are what I like to call brick tamland.

lol

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

What do you mean by blue waffles? Never played Halo online, so forgive my ignorance.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

It has nothing to do with Halo at all, and I don't recommend searching it up. At all.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Oh blue waffle disease...oh GOD.

Elliott

Elliott

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Aug 14, 2010, 01:21:14 AM
It has nothing to do with Halo at all, and I don't recommend searching it up. At all.
I actually found a nice recipe for blue waffles.

Food coloring on waffles.

Food waffles.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Can we get back on topic before I throw up?

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

It was mentioned in the hot woman thread. Lots of things were also mentioned. Pumpkins actually vomited, so did rainbows I think.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

So...howzabout dat Halo? Ringz...

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

^ Were you blinded by its magesty?

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Homie, I was bakin' in the light.

Drago-Morph

Drago-Morph

So I replayed Halo: Combat Evolved, the last level specifically. And I could have sworn I saw the ring roll before I blew up. The only thing I could think after that cut-scene was "They see me rollin' . . . they hatin' . . .".

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed