Halo

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 10, 2006, 12:19:56 PM

Author
Halo (Read 760,335 times)

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Wait- why would you betray them for using a female character model?

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Aug 13, 2010, 09:06:13 AM

No, he'll be betraying the teammates that are tea-bagging the female character models.

Also, thanks for clearing the Flood thing up! :)

When I said the ending felt rushed, I meant the Arbiter section. You defeat Tartarus, and that's it. It just cuts back to Chief and Arbiter, Johnson and Miranda Keyes are just left there. A small scene of them getting into a ship, or discussing the Prophet of Truth going to Earth would have made it feel less abrupt for me.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

For me, it all just got my blood rushing-

"Where; where would someone go to activate the other rings?"
(Guilty Spark hessitates for a second, suprised by Miranda's lack of knowlege on the subject)
"..Why, the Ark!"
(The Arbiter comes in from the darkness)
"And where, Oracle, is that?"

(Cut to black)

I personally found that to be a masterful segway into Halo 3, and my god, did everybody think that it was gonna be on Earth.. whoo.. Halo 2. What an amazing story, what an amazing game..

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

I still like Halo 3's Campaign better, but Halo 2 was different and fun.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

The whole trilogy just works as one great story. And purebreed, did you watch after the credits of Halo 2?

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Yes I did. ;D

Bungie Weekly Update.

Get hyped and ready to race, everybody! :D

cloverfan98

cloverfan98

Quote from: Purebreedalien on Aug 13, 2010, 09:23:02 AM
Quote from: Space Sweeper on Aug 13, 2010, 09:06:13 AM

No, he'll be betraying the teammates that are tea-bagging the female character models.

Also, thanks for clearing the Flood thing up! :)

When I said the ending felt rushed, I meant the Arbiter section. You defeat Tartarus, and that's it. It just cuts back to Chief and Arbiter, Johnson and Miranda Keyes are just left there. A small scene of them getting into a ship, or discussing the Prophet of Truth going to Earth would have made it feel less abrupt for me.

The ending was rushed. Bungie ran out of time, and counld'nt add more to  the ending.

Drago-Morph

Drago-Morph

Halo 2 had my favorite campaign, because being in the Covenant home ship and watching everything fall apart around you in civil war and watching the Flood destroy everything was just an experience that no single player campaign of any genre was able to match.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

I'm in love with the Spartan Laser. I got eleven kills (using two lasers over one match) an I'm learning how to control it properly. I really, really like using it now.

Me, my brother and my two friends all seem to have different specialities within the game that allow us to win most of our Team Slayer games. My first friend is amazing with the Sniper Rifle, and pretty much any long range weapon. He must have a steadier hand than I. My second friend is really good at getting Assassinations, melee kills and generally being stealthy which makes him a good infiltrator, my brother is awesome in the vehicles and got twelve splatter kills in a Ghost on High Ground in one life. Last but not least, I'm very good with the Battle Rifle and most of the heavy weaponary (Spartan Laser, Missile Pod, Rocket Launcher).

My weapons of choice are now the Battle Rifle and Spartan Laser. ;D

VEF214

VEF214

Quote from: Purebreedalien on Aug 13, 2010, 10:47:00 PM
My weapons of choice are now the Battle Rifle and Spartan Laser. ;D

Thank God the first part of that sentence will be fixed in Reach.

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

^ AGREED!
And PBA is right. Tea bagging is plain annoying. I rarely allow it.
Right PBA?  :D Right Sweeper?  :D
lol.
And the weekly update is good....very good  8)

VEF214

VEF214

First thing I'm gonna do in Reach: get some friends together in Forge (if my NAT lets me), and have a sandbag fight while we all cry tears of joy.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Now, I'm going to have to strongly disagree with you there on teabagging.

If teabagging somebody actually makes them mad, hell yeah I'm gonna do it. Why should an in-game taunt make anybody so frustrated? I just like to hear them scream at me over the mic while I do it, because they are too into the game that they take it as a horrible insult.

I don't know why teabagging enrages anybody, I just laugh and take it as them giving me playful incentive for a revenge kill.

VEF214

VEF214

There should be like a Halo martydom ability. If you see somebody t-baggin you, then you press X once or something and your arms spazzes up and hits them in the crotch. They take damage and get knocked away a short distance.

:D

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

:D That would be hilarious!

Dude, did you get blacklisted on Bungie.net?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed