Space Sweeper

HOLY f**k I'M ON THE MISSION 'RECLAIMER' RIGHT NOW WITH THE
Spoiler
MAMMOTH AND THE MASSIVE BATTLES FSDAUIGESD;FGDWorifhewgthwiupdfgewhfwEF
[close]
EWREIURFGEWIPFEUWVFLUDYUGFyeigfEFUGAOG~~~

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Just picked up the game. Can't wait to get in there and Finish the Fight... again.

Well, start the fight... a new one... to finish it later, with the other games....

I'm just ready to play, damnit!

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I am f**king ready for Spartan Ops!!!

Monday, Wednesday - Available from 11AM to 5:30PM

Friday - Available all morning until 5:30PM

SPartan Ops, or multi-player...just message and I'll be there.

Quote from: Rick Grimes on Nov 07, 2012, 01:17:45 AM
How the heck did you guys finish the campaign so early? It just came out. Also, I'm hearing rumors this doesn't come with an instruction manual, is that true?

It was about time a game did this, and yes. This marks the first time I have ever seen a game without a manual. AC Games have been wasting paper by only having two pages for their manuals, and it's time Halo said "to hell with it!"

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Lucky, get to play awesome video games all day while I gotta work my butt off in college and in the cold and wet streams and mud (less than 2 degress Celcius outside). Not that I'm complaining, one is just warmer and 20% cooler than the other.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

As long as I'm here, have any of you peeps played Spartan Ops yet? Because I want to know if you get EXP. points for playing it or not.

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

Quote from: ShadowPred on Nov 07, 2012, 02:32:31 AM
How the heck did you guys finish the campaign so early? It just came out. Also, I'm hearing rumors this doesn't come with an instruction manual, is that true?

It was about time a game did this, and yes. This marks the first time I have ever seen a game without a manual. AC Games have been wasting paper by only having two pages for their manuals, and it's time Halo said "to hell with it!"

Didn't Batman: Arkham city and Asylum not have instructional manuals too?

First Blood

First Blood

Res 6 didn't have one either. If it means they're being eco-friendly, but all means continue to do it.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Rick Grimes on Nov 07, 2012, 02:55:00 AM
Quote from: ShadowPred on Nov 07, 2012, 02:32:31 AM

Didn't Batman: Arkham city and Asylum not have instructional manuals too?

I can't recall lol.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: First Blood on Nov 07, 2012, 02:56:40 AM
Res 6 didn't have one either. If it means they're being eco-friendly, but all means continue to do it.

Yeah, I think all games are moving away from it. Halo Reach (2010) had a standard manual, Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary (2011) had a very slim manual, and now Halo 4 (2012) has no manual. Guess that's just the way things are now.

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

Being "eco friendly" yes, First Blood you may be correct. Besides, I'm with ShadowPred, the game studios are prolly thinking "f**k it gamers, you've had 10 years of FPS experience, no manual for you!" and they'll leave us on our own.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

It actually took me a long time to get used to crouch being the B button. Its always been the left stick in Halo :D

Also, that campaign, its still in my mind....and its awesome 8)

Dachande

Dachande

Quote from: ShadowPred on Nov 07, 2012, 02:46:13 AM
As long as I'm here, have any of you peeps played Spartan Ops yet? Because I want to know if you get EXP. points for playing it or not.

Get exp from everything in 4

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Rick Grimes on Nov 07, 2012, 03:02:57 AM
Being "eco friendly" yes, First Blood you may be correct. Besides, I'm with ShadowPred, the game studios are prolly thinking "f**k it gamers, you've had 10 years of FPS experience, no manual for you!" and they'll leave us on our own.

You got me all wrong Grimes. I am all FOR manuals. Love to read them all the time. And it;s far better to learn the button layouts rather than seeing them on screen as the game holds your hand by telling you where your fingers should be pressing.

Quote from: Dachande on Nov 07, 2012, 03:08:10 AM
Quote from: ShadowPred on Nov 07, 2012, 02:46:13 AM

Get exp from everything in 4

Campaign too? Didn't notice that at all, guess I should make a note of where my EXP stands then play a few missions and see the difference.

KNIGHT

KNIGHT

Just beat campaign.

Spoiler
That ending was great. I have one complaint though. I wish we had gotten an actual boss battle with The Didact. Super badass villain, dies cause he pretty much tripped off his own bridge...Wellthen...

Though if he is alive in the later ones, like some people think, there may still be hope for that battle I want.
[close]

Time to move on to Spartan Ops and multiplayer. Aww yeah.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: KNIGHT on Nov 07, 2012, 03:18:43 AM
Just beat campaign.

Spoiler
That ending was great. I have one complaint though. I wish we had gotten an actual boss battle with The Didact. Super badass villain, dies cause he pretty much tripped off his own bridge...Wellthen...

Though if he is alive in the later ones, like some people think, there may still be hope for that battle I want.
[close]

Time to move on to Spartan Ops and multiplayer. Aww yeah.

Did you watch after the credits, by any chance?

Also
Spoiler
I didn't mind his "death", if it was indeed a death. But I bet he'll be back in some form or another.
[close]

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed