Halo

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 10, 2006, 12:19:56 PM

Author
Halo (Read 760,386 times)

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Despite it being a Halo 3 expansion, I look at it as more of a Halo 2 companion piece, given its place in the timeline.

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Aug 09, 2012, 02:30:38 AM
Despite it being a Halo 3 expansion, I look at it as more of a Halo 2 companion piece, given its place in the timeline.

Touche, it is a 'prequel' to Halo 3 afterall. To me, it doesn't look right on my shelves placed before Halo 3.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

I just keep my Halo shelf in release order :P

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I have everything all over the place.

Prime113

Prime113

NA, stop eeettt! You're making me wanna go out and splurge on ODST. I must saves that money!

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

If you're a fan of Halo, make the purchase. While I won't say that it's the best, it's definitely the most moody and atmospheric, and has the best score of all the games (which is saying a lot).

Prime113

Prime113

I've played it before, Spacey. But, it's been years, and all this positive talk from NA, and now you, makes me want to play it again. I still need to get a new HDD, and Halo: CEA, though.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Looking on Amazon, you can get a new copy for $15, used for $7.

Just buy it, man.

Prime113

Prime113

Meh god. 7 whole bucks. Yeah, yeah, I'll be gettin' that.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Do it, Prime. You won't regret it.

Ingenious Alien

Ingenious Alien

Finally a group of people who actually know what they're talking about with halo.
I may just have to get on my actual computer to type longer paragraphs of information.

Prime, of all the games I've ever played, I'd give Halo 3: ODST a 8.5, with Reach at about a 8.8. So I recommend it. And The picture is of The Brute Chieften from Halo Wars, which featured terrific art work and animation. It also introduced new vehicles (non-canon) that were very awesome. Like the Grizzly or Vulture,  which I want in Canon Halo so bad, I would be okay if they were the only vehicles.

If you have any questions at all, just ask me because I'm well traversed in the halo universe which has a lot less grey in it then A/P/AvP

Nightlord

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

SAW and RAILGUN please!

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

Quote from: Prime113 on Aug 09, 2012, 05:15:29 AM
NA, stop eeettt! You're making me wanna go out and splurge on ODST. I must saves that money!

ODST has some intense battles; they are really epic, especially the final stand-off near the end of the game!

Nightlord

Nightlord

http://halo.xbox.com/blogs/Headlines/post/2012/08/08/The-Halo-Bulletin-8812.aspx
More info about the guns, also has the video without the crappy dubstep.

http://www.examiner.com/article/halo-4-s-storm-covenant-faction-officially-revealed
QuoteThe 'Storm' faction in Halo 4 is a group of Covenant that have broken up with the main body of the newly peaceful Covenant, carrying their Prophets' ideology and religion with them. Their motive? As of right now details are very sparse, but what little information Official Xbox Magazine did describe is that the faction's goal is to find a powerful weapon on Requiem.
Covenant in this are rogues thankfully.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed