Halo

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 10, 2006, 12:19:56 PM

Author
Halo (Read 767,997 times)

Vakarian

Vakarian

Always makes me smile knowing that there is a survivng Spartan III Sharpshooter in there that has the same name as me.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jun 27, 2012, 06:14:32 PMWhen you played CEA, did you watch the Terminals? The 10 that can be found in the game give some cool hints at ancient Forerunner stuff while potentially setting up a bit for Halo 4. And, if you get all 10 of them and input the codes on Halo Waypoint, you get an exclusive 11th Terminal video that bridges the gap between CE and 2 by showing how 343 Guilty Spark made it to the Covenant Heretics in Halo 2 and why the Heretics think the way they do.

I did watch some of them in the game, but I also watched a video with all of them on YouTube. Really great stuff, bring a lot of interesting background to an already awesome character. And of course, the Forerunners. :)

Quote from: Vakarian on Jun 27, 2012, 06:17:33 PM
Always makes me smile knowing that there is a survivng Spartan III Sharpshooter in there that has the same name as me.

Who would that be? The only Spartan sniper that comes to mind is named Kelly (I think).

Vakarian

Vakarian

Quote from: Laufey on Jun 27, 2012, 06:19:06 PM
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jun 27, 2012, 06:14:32 PMWhen you played CEA, did you watch the Terminals? The 10 that can be found in the game give some cool hints at ancient Forerunner stuff while potentially setting up a bit for Halo 4. And, if you get all 10 of them and input the codes on Halo Waypoint, you get an exclusive 11th Terminal video that bridges the gap between CE and 2 by showing how 343 Guilty Spark made it to the Covenant Heretics in Halo 2 and why the Heretics think the way they do.

I did watch some of them in the game, but I also watched a video with all of them on YouTube. Really great stuff, bring a lot of interesting background to an already awesome character. And of course, the Forerunners. :)

Quote from: Vakarian on Jun 27, 2012, 06:17:33 PM

Who would that be? The only Spartan sniper that comes to mind is named Kelly (I think).

Nightlord

Nightlord

http://www.littleenglishhaloblog.com/2012/06/new-halo-4-info-blowout-via-expertzone.html

QuoteHighlights include confirmation there will be 10 new weapons, 2 new vehicles and Spartan Ops will be 50 missions spread over 10 weeks. "Improves support to create organize and track Groups" - Clans?

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Spartan Ops

50 missions

Vakarian

Vakarian

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

And now Spartan Ops has been confirmed to be playable in single player! ;D Bring it on, baby! Bring it on!

Vakarian

Vakarian

We should squad up for Spartan Ops  8)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

YES!!!

ShadowPred

Vakarian

we need two more!

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

I'll be doing Spartan Ops by myself (just a matter of preference when it comes to story related stuff) the first time 'round, but I'll play with people during replays :)

Also, I'm hoping to have live before June ends, so I can jump back in and start playing Wars, 3 and Reach with people!

Master Chief

Master Chief

Same here. After the first run though, I'll join up with a team.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Laufey on Jun 27, 2012, 05:41:47 PM
Just checked some quotes from Hight Charity in Halo 2.

QuoteCortana: "I'll do what I can to slow the launch sequence, but there's something inside the ship...a presence that's fighting back. For a Covenant construct, it's unusually formidable."
That was actually a reference to the Gravemind.

And about the Forerunner in stasis... Didact, mang, I'm calling it.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

My god. Only Vakarian and I are teaming up right off the bat for Spartan Ops?

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

No mawf**kin way, I'm up for Spartan Ops, just not Campaign coop right away.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Jun 28, 2012, 03:18:01 AM
And about the Forerunner in stasis... Didact, mang, I'm calling it.

Have you read the Forerunner books?

Spoiler
Given the ending of Cryptum, it doesn't seem likely that he's the villain. Of course, things could have changed in Primordium.
[close]

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed