Halo

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 10, 2006, 12:19:56 PM

Author
Halo (Read 768,241 times)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Sgt. Johnson needs to f**king come back, please!!!

Give me a video game where I can either play as, or alongside Sgt. Johnson!!!

Master Chief

Master Chief

Haha! That was good!

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

343 Industries talking a bit about Halo 4 (and a brief glimpse of Nathan Fillion and Alan Tudyk playing it):
http://www.cinemablend.com/games/Halo-4-Behind-Scenes-Video-Please-Whedonites-43892.html

And a bit of info on the new enemy type, the Crawlers:
http://www.gamezone.com/products/halo-4/news/halo-4-s-promethean-crawler-detailed

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

http://forums.halo.xbox.com/yaf_postst74939_Nothing-But-Unbiased-Facts--Updated-06-08-12.aspx
Pretty useful place, and scattered throughout the pages are posts he makes summing up the news in every sparkcast and update

KNIGHT

KNIGHT

No brute Shot. That dissapoints me.  :'(

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Jayden the Omnipotent on Jun 23, 2012, 10:23:20 PM
No brute Shot. That dissapoints me.  :'(

The damn thing never worked!

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

And it never had enough ammo, either.

KNIGHT

KNIGHT

Really? I never once had any problems with it. Then again, I'm not a halo pro or something, so maybe I was using it the wrong way. Idunno.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Jayden the Omnipotent on Jun 23, 2012, 11:25:15 PM
Really? I never once had any problems with it. Then again, I'm not a halo pro or something, so maybe I was using it the wrong way. Idunno.

Well I was mostly exaggerating. Most of the time the thing was useless to me.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

The brute shot wasn't very accurate, but it was one of the most fun weapons in Halo 3, in my opinion.

Speaking of Brutes, I wonder if they, as a species, will appear in Halo 4. Same goes for Drones and Prophets as well. I assume that we'll see Engineers on the planet, since they're Forerunner creations.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jun 23, 2012, 11:32:12 PM
The brute shot wasn't very accurate, but it was one of the most fun weapons in Halo 3, in my opinion.

Speaking of Brutes, I wonder if they, as a species, will appear in Halo 4. Same goes for Drones and Prophets as well. I assume that we'll see Engineers on the planet, since they're Forerunner creations.

Brutes should stay away from Halo 4...those Bug Drones can stay, they would be right at home in the jungle and forest areas and whatnot.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

I liked banking it around corners in Halo 2.

I want the Halo 2 servers back.  :'(

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Jun 24, 2012, 02:17:07 AM
I liked banking it around corners in Halo 2.

:'(

Ahh yes, the Brute Shot and Brute Plasma Rifles got me through the last few levels of Halo 2. Would have been screwed without them :D

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

I just realized you can make a pretty kickass predator gametype in Halo 4. Prometheans vision, a spartan laser, and a sword are perfect

Remonster

Remonster

Quote from: Cap. Fitzgerald on Jun 24, 2012, 07:48:05 AM
I just realized you can make a pretty kickass predator gametype in Halo 4. Prometheans vision, a spartan laser, and a sword are perfect

Don't forget about Active Camo! Maybe the person playing as the predator can choose between the two armor abilities.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed