Halo

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 10, 2006, 12:19:56 PM

Author
Halo (Read 767,979 times)

QuantumSheep

QuantumSheep

It is different when you play online, as you can earn credits through doing challenges (daily and weekly) as well as earning in-game "Commendations" (such as 50 kills with a pistol or something like that). Earning 400,000 credits offline would require quite a lot of farming in the Firefight mode, I think.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Offline Firefight mode is impossible to Farm in. Only offline mode that can be used for farming is the Campaign, really, since there're no Commendations for offline Firefight and Custom Matches and you don't earn credits with kills, unfortunately.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Thanks for the info, guys. :)

Do you get more credits if you play the campaign in Legendary?

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

I believe so; per-kill at least.

Master Chief

Master Chief

In campaign, I'd get anywhere from 9 to 12 thousand credits with at least 8 skulls activate on Legendary.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Master Chief on Feb 25, 2012, 08:51:54 PM
In campaign, I'd get anywhere from 9 to 12 thousand credits with at least 8 skulls activate on Legendary.

;) still love ya Chief

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

Nabbed Halo 2 Limited and Anniversery today. Hopefully I can set aside some time come Spring.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I've decided it's time I finished ODST. If anyone is ever down for some MP, shoot me a msg.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: DoomRulz on Mar 01, 2012, 08:28:57 PM
I've decided it's time I finished ODST. If anyone is ever down for some MP, shoot me a msg.
Nice! ODST is my favorite game in the series :)

Quote from: TheMonolith on Mar 01, 2012, 07:58:11 PM
Nabbed Halo 2 Limited and Anniversery today. Hopefully I can set aside some time come Spring.

Can't wait to hear your thoughts on Anniversary! I loved it (In fact, I'm in the middle of another play-through right now. I'm playing the trilogy).

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: DoomRulz on Mar 01, 2012, 08:28:57 PM

I might be able to join.

Nightlord

Nightlord

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXs2SdH8WSg#ws

The music in this is from Halo 4, sounds pretty good to me.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Cool video. And the music was excellent. Very epic and grand in scale (like the music from the trilogy), and very distinctly Halo. So far, I'm liking the new composer :)

Prime113

Prime113

Yeah, man, I'm really diggin that music. And the video was quite cool too. They got talent from a lot of places. I seen some Bioware and Rockstar in there.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

This final beacon in ODST is driving me insane. I can't find it!!!

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: DoomRulz on Mar 03, 2012, 06:30:57 PM
This final beacon in ODST is driving me insane. I can't find it!!!

If I remember correctly, the last one isn't exactly a beacon, but a door.

Do you use the map accessed by the "back" button? You can set a waypoint on the the beacon, and then an arrow will lead you in the direction :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed