Halo

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 10, 2006, 12:19:56 PM

Author
Halo (Read 760,276 times)

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

ODST, despite being short, was without a doubt my favorite Halo campaign.

Quote from: Prime113 on Jan 10, 2012, 05:07:08 AM
Quote from: fry1236 on Jan 10, 2012, 04:31:33 AM
Should I play Halo reach now, or wait till halo 4 comes out cause I've heard of a halo 4 somewhere.

You should play Halo: Reach now!!! Halo 4 won't be coming out until at least next year. As in 2013.

I would definitely recommend Reach. Its an excellent game. Also, Halo 4 comes out in 2012, but not until the end of the year.

EDIT: I forgot...Halo Primordium came out a few days ago. Anyone pick it up?

fry1236

fry1236

Awesome, It gives me time to play reach  8)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I'll start playing ODST once I finish Just Cause 2. I just recently got a new Gold subscription ;D

MudButt

MudButt

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jan 11, 2012, 04:14:17 PM
I'll start playing ODST once I finish Just Cause 2. I just recently got a new Gold subscription ;D

My prayers have been answered...

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jan 10, 2012, 07:28:41 PM
EDIT: I forgot...Halo Primordium came out a few days ago. Anyone pick it up?

Yep. Just gotta finish this Stargate book before I get to it.

Prime113

Prime113

Not sure if this is old news or not, but Halo: Faith was shut down by Microsoft. So, no release for that. They did say that they would send the script to any interested fans.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I didn't know that... :(

Prime113

Prime113

Guess it's not then.

I read more about it. Here you guys go "As stated in the interview:

Microsoft opened communication with us as our teaser was ready to roll out late Summer 2011. As a result, distribution was lost. Naturally we respect Microsoft's right to retain control over their brand. This was out of our hands, and we could not reveal this information until a specific time.

We have been presented with major feature film opportunities as a result of this project and our work on BioShock. We would like to thank all of you for helping us get there, and encourage you to follow the many other Halo fan films in production.

At request, we will provide the script for any interested fans. Please e-mail halofaithmovie@gmail.com with the subject line "Screenplay" to read Halo: Faith in full.

EDIT: After thinking about it for for a minute, us fans got the complete f**k. I mean, these guys now get to move on and go into feature films, while we get shit. I wonder if they even fought for their right to distribute this. I bet Microsoft just dangled that "Feature film oppurtunity" right out there and they hopped on it as fast as they could. AGHHH!  >:(

Vulhala

Vulhala

Quote from: Prime113 on Jan 12, 2012, 06:10:50 PM
Not sure if this is old news or not, but Halo: Faith was shut down by Microsoft. So, no release for that. They did say that they would send the script to any interested fans.

That's a shame. I'd like to see that script though.

Nope

Nope

While it's kinda sad that Halo Faith won't be releasing, good to hear that they're going on to bigger and better things.

Prime113

Prime113

Yeah, the guys behind Halo: Faith are really starting to piss me off. They just admitted to selling us out. As in, they didn't even fight for it.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

This really sucks...
Its a friggin fan video, why not just let them release it as such.

Prime113

Prime113

Some people believe the story was starting to get to close to the games, so Microsoft flexed their muscle. The actual people behind Halo: Faith aren't saying.

There is a petition online, haven't found the link yet, though. But, the Halo: Faith guys don't want to release this thing. Faith was just a big, expensive demo tape to them. I jokingly commented on their FB page, that when they make this "Feature film opportunity" that, when the credits begin to roll on said movie, the first thing they should say is "Dedicated to the fans and followers of Halo: Faith - You made us what we are."

For some reason, this is just really pissing me off today.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Well that's an intense load of horseshit. I wonder how Frankie, who seems to be all about the community, will defend MS on this one... and the thing had features on Halo Waypoint for f**k's sake! Why shut it down this far into production?

Vulhala

Vulhala

I got the script. Good shit  :(

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed