Halo

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 10, 2006, 12:19:56 PM

Author
Halo (Read 768,706 times)

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Yeah, that's something I've never wanted. The fact that they just look like people in suits is the most disappointing.

Aeus

Aeus

They had a jockeyesque aura of mystery about them that I always enjoyed. I think it gave the series a nice atmosphere.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

I liked the text terminals more because they were eerie and written in a really cryptic manner. Being the soldier and reading these mysterious, anchient conversations and events gave Chief a sense of larger importance (that will no doubt be played on in Halo 4).

But these are just... to revealing of the Forerunners; though they are undeniably interesting.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

I also really loved the text terminals, but I'm also loving these. The story that its telling seems very interesting. I always found 343 Guilty Spark to be an interesting character, and now seeing him, and interactions with other monitors in this format, I'm just really loving it. Probably more than I really should, but loving it nonetheless.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

I think with the video terminals, they should've done it like it was recorded footage using the in-game models, and not something that Guilty Spark decided to slap together in iMovie. It'd be much more effective and immersive; you're just seeing what's going on in this universe as it is.

This way, it feels like it was a movie produced in that universe.

Space Sweeper

JaaayDee

JaaayDee

Is that.....the original assault rifle I see??

I came.

Lone Warrior

Lone Warrior

Swamp looks rather epic however I'm not a huge fan of them getting rid of the 'confusing' feel of the swamp part. Added to the atmosphere imo.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Yeah, same. Hate that they got rid of the mist too. That was one of the eeriest parts, and I loved it.

JaaayDee

JaaayDee

There's still more than 2 months to go.  It can still be changed seeing as they've made many alterations already.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

True. Hopefully there was no fog just to show off how they've updated the look.

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

Does it have elites in multiplayer?
Oh please, oh please!

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Worts and all, hopefully.

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

And get Keith David and Robert Davi to do the worting.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

I hope that they sell these online after HaloFest is over:

Grunt Plushies! :D

Some people (mostly Hicks and Fitz) are aware of my love of Grunts! I would love to own one of these!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed