Halo

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 10, 2006, 12:19:56 PM

Author
Halo (Read 760,365 times)

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 18, 2011, 05:53:33 PM
Looovvveee it. Will pre-order this soon enough. When we find out about any different versions.

I have a feeling that there won't really be any Heroic or Legendary editions. I think that they are just oging to do what they did with ODST
A regular, and then a controller bundle, only the controller will be a remake of the original XBox's controller.

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

Is it me or do the graphics seem a little more... Cartoonish than before?
And I wonder, if that's a universal preorder bonus, what are all the different places going to get for exclusive preorder bonuses.
Either way I'll wait till Halofest is over then preorder, I want to know about special editions or exclusive things before I preorder

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

Looks great to me.
Funny. I am against such things being done to films.
Guess I an kind of a hypocrite like that.  :laugh:

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: TheMonolith on Jul 18, 2011, 07:55:47 PM
Looks great to me.
Funny. I am against such things being done to films.
Guess I an kind of a hypocrite like that.  :laugh:

I'm the same way. Hate movie remakes or touching up the originals, but I love the way this game looks.

Quote from: Cap. Fitzgerald on Jul 18, 2011, 07:52:08 PM
And I wonder, if that's a universal preorder bonus, what are all the different places going to get for exclusive preorder bonuses.
Either way I'll wait till Halofest is over then preorder, I want to know about special editions or exclusive things before I preorder

It only looks that way because they are still working on graphics. If you remember from the first trailer, all the weapons look like they are right out of Reach. Now they are being remodeled into the original CE designs.

Andyeah, I tihnk I'm going to wait for special preorders, now that you mention it. I still need to know if I'm getting it from Target or Gamestop, to either save money or get more stuff.

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

I'm diging through some of my Halo Stuff and found the Halo 3 special edition booklet and it made me laugh
"Jiralhanae are the only species on record who achieved space, reduced themselves through internecine war to a preindustrial condition, clawed their way back to their former state, and learned nothing from the experience."

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Yep, that's the brutes all right :D

So I'm getting close to finishing up Combat Evolved, after already beating Wars and Reach.. Just beat Assault on the Control Room. I tihnk this is the first time my Halo marathon is actually going to be completed. Which is good, because I've been dying to replay ODST and 3 again.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Aeus on Jul 18, 2011, 05:22:18 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYfNBCHYHFE#ws
Looks glorious.

Quote from: Cap. Fitzgerald on Jul 18, 2011, 07:52:08 PM
Considering it's meant to replicate Halo 1's style, I'd just say it looks like a highly detailed version of that.

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

I meant than the last trailer.
Yea it look like CE, but it also looks more round and exaggeratedly shiny and hard to see things in some places.
I dunno it'll probably be better on a Tv and Im just not used to it yet

Aeus

Aeus

Why don't they just take the mystery out of everything...

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

In Halo 4, even though the Cheif is supposed to face his own destiny and face an ancient evil do you think there will be also involvement with 'The Great Betrayal' (Covenant civil war between the Loyalist (Brutes, Prophets) against the Seperatist (Elites), seeing as that conflict goes on another 6 years after the events of Halo 3?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Nightlord on Jul 19, 2011, 02:00:07 PM

http://halo.xbox.com/en-us/news/headline/tor-books-reveals-title-cover-art-and-release-date-of-second-halo-novel-by-greg-bear/113219

That is one sweet cover. I loved Cryptum. Was very different to all the other Halos. Keep that in mind when you read it.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Jul 19, 2011, 04:47:14 PM
In Halo 4, even though the Cheif is supposed to face his own destiny and face an ancient evil do you think there will be also involvement with 'The Great Betrayal' (Covenant civil war between the Loyalist (Brutes, Prophets) against the Seperatist (Elites), seeing as that conflict goes on another 6 years after the events of Halo 3?
Christ, considering that there's supposed to be three f**king more of them, there'd better be.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Yes there'd better be! I love the Elites! ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed