Halo (Read 768,672 times)

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

WHY.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Jun 16, 2011, 11:48:42 AM
WHY.

I'm sure that its not necessary. Probably a special bundle like ODST controller pack. For those nostalgic few who actually liked that controller :D It looks to me like its too big and bulky, but I never really had a chance to use it.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Just continuing on the Halo quote-innuendo phase...

"Floor it Chief, right into the-

Spoiler

Hangar."
[close]

Nightlord

Nightlord

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jun 16, 2011, 11:42:33 AM
I never had an original XBox, but this could be cool.

http://news.cnet.com/8301-17938_105-20071383-1/xboxs-original-beast-of-a-controller-making-a-comeback/

Those things were the most uncomfortable controllers ever made, when I first got my Xbox it came with one of these but the newer controllers were also out at the time so I bought one of em for split-screen and always just used the newer one.
Needless to say I won pretty much all the time.

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jun 15, 2011, 08:34:03 PM
Really interesting read, especially the part about the "museum"

http://techland.time.com/2011/06/15/talking-past-present-and-halo-4-with-343-industries-frank-oconnor/
Just read that and one part really caught my eye,

QuoteThe Chief is a strange cat because people graft their own impressions of what he's about onto him, and he's become kind of an avatar for people's heroic experience. I often have conversations with people about the Chief, and all of the things they are saying are true, but they're not written down anywhere, they're not actually recorded anywhere in the games.

So people just have a reflexive and instinctual understanding of who he is to them that is true to the character. Going forward, I think even in the trailer, we've seen this discussion a lot on the forums after we debuted the trailer. It's a truism of our game that we want to take people on a journey with this hero, and see him evolve, and see him grow.

Read more: http://techland.time.com/2011/06/15/talking-past-present-and-halo-4-with-343-industries-frank-oconnor/#ixzz1PSZ3QXKe

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Just brought Defiant. I am ready to go.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 16, 2011, 05:16:34 PM
Just brought Defiant. I am ready to go.

Awesome! Hope to play with you some time!

Defy the Covenant.

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

Sorry 'bout that Hicks, connection effed up and my Xbox started to freeze.
Had to shut it off

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

I'm hoping that this weekend I might have a chance to get started on my campaign runthrough before CEA is out. Halo Wars here I come!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jun 16, 2011, 08:24:26 PM
I'm hoping that this weekend I might have a chance to get started on my campaign runthrough before CEA is out. Halo Wars here I come!

I need to do Wars on co-op if you're interested?

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 16, 2011, 09:20:41 PM

If you need to, then sure. I'll try to help you out. I don't know how good I am on Heroic/Legendary since I don't play it too much on those difficulties, but from my experience its pretty easy when doing co-op. I'll try to get a few levels in with you this weekend if I'm home :)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Started ODST today at long last. I'm diggin' the VISR system.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jun 17, 2011, 01:42:58 AM
Started ODST today at long last. I'm diggin' the VISR system.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jun 16, 2011, 09:47:58 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 16, 2011, 09:20:41 PM

If you need to, then sure. I'll try to help you out. I don't know how good I am on Heroic/Legendary since I don't play it too much on those difficulties, but from my experience its pretty easy when doing co-op. I'll try to get a few levels in with you this weekend if I'm home :)

Coolio. Sounds good to me :)

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Ok, cool. Im not home all day tomorrow, but I should have some time. And at the moment, I'm not doing anything on Sunday :)

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I found this from the facebook page. I think it's official anyway.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed