Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 10, 2006, 12:19:56 PM

Author
Halo (Read 768,140 times)

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on May 15, 2011, 11:07:07 PM
He did look a bit anorexic in Halo 2
Same character model.

The difference was in Halo 3, he had a complete new set of armor, now bronze. Just a change from the ceremonial armor given to him by his false, former leaders.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Are you sure the model was the same? He looked a bit more hunched over like the other Elites in 3. Hang on, I'm going to look at some pics.

I tihnk the reason why they looked a bit different to me was beacuse Halo 2's cutscenes, to me at least, had some off effect. The way the characters moved seemed a bit, off. But whatever, I loved the game.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

He only appeared much skinnier in Halo 2 because he stood much more upright, in cutscenes and gameplay. In Halo 3, he was hunched more and had slightly bulkier armor.

Aeus

Aeus

Quote from: Space Sweeper on May 14, 2011, 06:10:53 AM
I also like the fact that (obviously) it's so unsung. Thus, Noble Team proves their name through complete sacrifice.

Their sacrifice was fluff, because the story Bungie shoehorned in was fluff. Nothing more. A wasted effort to satisfy their need to distance themselves from Master Chief and prove themselves as 'writers'.

DJ Pu$$yface

DJ Pu$$yface

I like Halo Reach.

I like the story.

I like playing online.

I don't like Halo 3.

Throw me into the pit.

Vakarian

Vakarian

Quote from: DJ Pu$$yface on May 28, 2011, 07:34:47 AM
I like Halo Reach.

I like the story.

I like playing online.

I don't like Halo 3.

Throw me into the pit.

Join the club, I wasn't that interested in the Halo franchise until i played Reach, I guess it was all the armour customisations, epic story, and good gameplay.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

I like Halo Reach.

I like the story.

I like playing online.

I don't like Halo 3.

Throw me into the pit.

What didn't you like about 3? I love both games equally. I play Reach more now, but I have a lot of great memories with 3.

DJ Pu$$yface

DJ Pu$$yface

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on May 28, 2011, 12:56:14 PM
I like Halo Reach.

I like the story.

I like playing online.

I don't like Halo 3.

Throw me into the pit.

What didn't you like about 3? I love both games equally. I play Reach more now, but I have a lot of great memories with 3.

Dying every five minutes, that health bar isn't great. Also I find MC rather dull and I didn't like the elites being on the same side. I'm sure the story was good... Haven't played 1 or 2 in ages really must do so.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: DJ Pu$$yface on May 28, 2011, 04:27:05 PM
I like Halo Reach.

I like the story.

I like playing online.

I don't like Halo 3.

Throw me into the pit.

Dying every five minutes, that health bar isn't great. Also I find MC rather dull and I didn't like the elites being on the same side. I'm sure the story was good... Haven't played 1 or 2 in ages really must do so.

If you want to replay 1 and 2, you might as well play through all six and get the full effect. (Wars-Reach-CE-2-ODST-3)

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Is anyone still doing Reach game night tonight?

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

I odn't think its really organized anymore, but mostly people playing with each other if they're on.

DJ Pu$$yface

DJ Pu$$yface

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on May 28, 2011, 04:37:14 PM
Quote from: DJ Pu$$yface on May 28, 2011, 04:27:05 PM
I like Halo Reach.

I like the story.

I like playing online.

I don't like Halo 3.

Throw me into the pit.

If you want to replay 1 and 2, you might as well play through all six and get the full effect. (Wars-Reach-CE-2-ODST-3)

Not a fan of ODST and I despise games like Wars.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: DJ Pu$$yface on May 29, 2011, 12:42:21 AM
I despise games like Wars.
Suck at strategy, huh?

DJ Pu$$yface

DJ Pu$$yface

Quote from: Space Sweeper on May 29, 2011, 12:44:11 AM
Quote from: DJ Pu$$yface on May 29, 2011, 12:42:21 AM
I despise games like Wars.
Suck at strategy, huh?
No. I find no entertainment in those games.

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

Quote from: Hellspawn28 on May 28, 2011, 05:24:07 PM
Is anyone still doing Reach game night tonight?
Everyone abandoned it.
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on May 28, 2011, 09:21:49 PM
I odn't think its really organized anymore, but mostly people playing with each other if they're on.
If only it were so easy....

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed