Recommended Collector Items

Started by Resurrection, Dec 02, 2007, 02:32:10 AM

Author
Recommended Collector Items (Read 1,950 times)

Resurrection

Resurrection

What do you guys recommend for me to buy to start my Alien (and only Alien :P) collection?  I have three of the McFarlane Alien figures;  the Warrior from Resurrection, the dog from Alien 3, and the original Xenomorph from the first movie. 

;D

Demonio Cazador

Hot Toys Aliens... 'nuff said!! ;)

FACEBOX

FACEBOX

I agree. If you can afford Hot Toys, then they are the way to go. If not, well...stick to McFarlane. Get the Queen alien, etc. They are really not bad.

Sabres21768

BUGZ

BUGZ

GO LARGE!!!!!!!

Get yourself a full size ALIEN!!!!!!!!!!  ;D

.... I started collecting movie props at an early age. But I'd recomend starting with model kits like the ones Sabres posted!

Bri :)

Spaghetti

Spaghetti

^i would kill for that. :o

Resurrection

Resurrection

Thanks for the posts guys.  I will look into some of those.

Does anyone know of any sites that have the Alien Queen figure for a good price?  I'm not a big fan of ebay, so try to rule that out when posting.

Thanks

ridetofight

ridetofight

now, don't get me wrong - i'm a HUGE fan of hot toys, but if you're going for an alien collection, skip the hot toys for a bit and go straight for the alien holy grail - the 1979 kenner figure. thats the mother of all alien collectibles, hands down.

FACEBOX

FACEBOX

Quote from: Resurrection on Dec 03, 2007, 12:29:57 AM
Thanks for the posts guys.  I will look into some of those.

Does anyone know of any sites that have the Alien Queen figure for a good price?  I'm not a big fan of ebay, so try to rule that out when posting.

Thanks

Well, other sites charge more now because the Queen is just about sold out everywhere.
Amazon has her for $80, while Ebay has her for $50

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00009LZOF?smid=A5V14LENNI07I&tag=|nextag-toys-20&linkCode=asn

http://cgi.ebay.com/Mcfarlane-Movie-Maniacs-Alien-Queen-Box-set-MIP_W0QQitemZ310003500564QQihZ021QQcategoryZ36565QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Your best bet is to join spawn.com and ask for one in the Buy/Trade/Sell thread.
You should get one there for around $30-$40, or less if you are lucky.

Horhey

Horhey

Me want these...

^^
No can find. :(

FACEBOX

FACEBOX

Hey Horhey,

Like you talk how me.
Talk so too I now.  8)

EBAY you go to should. Cheap.  :)

Horhey

Horhey

Quote from: FACEBOX on Dec 03, 2007, 10:04:38 PM
Hey Horhey,

Like you talk how me.
Talk so too I now.  8)

EBAY you go to should. Cheap.  :)

No no no no. Too bookoo. I no like. Me love you long time, you find for me. Cook you flie lice and creamofsomeyounguy. It gooood!

YANKEEE! GO HOME, YANKEEE! F@%K YOU GI! :-X

FACEBOX

FACEBOX

LOL!
Hahaha! Dude you Rock!

Me wanna learn speaky too englis.

Poor Yanks.   :-X

Resurrection

Resurrection

Thanks for the posts again.  A complete freaking n00b when it comes to the best places to buy. ha ha I usually buy on Amazon or eBay but don't really look anywhere else. .  8)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed