Eating Aliens, WTF?!?

Started by vehtam, Nov 28, 2007, 08:58:43 PM

Author
Eating Aliens, WTF?!? (Read 62,425 times)

Xhan

Xhan

Quote from: vehtam on Nov 29, 2007, 12:32:22 AM
Quote from: Xhan on Nov 29, 2007, 12:28:40 AM
and also completly ignore that the Alien mouth is remotely designed to either eat or ingest after acid barfing.

they propably would be using secondary jaw. i can't even imagine how awful it would look, especially with this new, fancy adi jaws design

Striketeeth don't have a hoover attachement, and dead people in Alien movies aren't hollowed out corpses.

It make me me f**king laugh my ass off that Colin berates/accuses SiL of wanting Aliens to be "just dumb bugs" when that is PRECISELY what they have done. Hypocrites.

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

It'll be ok, maybe, if they just ripped victims apart, but not killing, whoa, wait a minute, why are the aliens killing humans? Aren't they supposed to be making hosts by just paralyzing, catamotizing people? Another mistep.

Colin_Strause

Colin_Strause

and also completly ignore that the Alien mouth is remotely designed to either eat or ingest after acid barfing.

they propably would be using secondary jaw. i can't even imagine how awful it would look, especially with this new, fancy adi jaws design

Or maybe it's just like the scene from Alien3, just a bit closer.  ::)

Major Alan Schaefer

Major Alan Schaefer

Quote from: Colin_Strause on Nov 29, 2007, 12:44:58 AM

That's what i was hopeing for...

Gates

Gates

What do you mean by 'closer'? Just tell us that we are not going to see an alien bite an arm and then stretchy flesh pulls from the mouth to the arm as the alien head pulls away...

marrerom

marrerom

i've always assumed aliens ate meat. look at their teeth, not exactly vegetarians teeth are they?

Major Alan Schaefer

Major Alan Schaefer

Quote from: Gates on Nov 29, 2007, 12:49:33 AM
What do you mean by 'closer'? Just tell us that we are not going to see an alien bite an arm and then stretchy flesh pulls from the mouth to the arm as the alien head pulls away...
You know Gates it is possible for you to like something they do...jsut throwing it out there

vehtam

vehtam

thank you Colin, you've brought calm to my mind right now.

however you actually are aware of that it was killing scene, not eating? and that the victim was alive?

Gates

Gates

Quote from: Major Alan Schaefer on Nov 29, 2007, 12:50:51 AM
You know Gates it is possible for you to like something they do...jsut throwing it out there

I just said I don't mind them eating flesh, I'm just curious about the context with which it's shown.. ::)

Major Alan Schaefer

Major Alan Schaefer

Quote from: Gates on Nov 29, 2007, 12:52:49 AM
Quote from: Major Alan Schaefer on Nov 29, 2007, 12:50:51 AM

I just said I don't mind them eating flesh, I'm just curious about the context with which it's shown.. ::)
Then assumed the worst automatically....

Ballzanya

Ballzanya

what? There are no scenes in Alien 3 in which the alien actually eats anyone. period. So if you are saying, there will just be some mauling scenes with repetitive inner jaw strikes, that's a whole different thing altogether.

Colin_Strause

Colin_Strause

Quote from: Ballzanya on Nov 29, 2007, 12:54:03 AM

what? There are no scenes in Alien 3 in which the alien actually eats anyone. period. So if you are saying, there will just be some mauling scenes with repetitive inner jaw strikes, that's a whole different thing altogether.

I'll say it again.... maybe it's just like the scene from Alien3, but a bit closer.

Vemados

Vemados

The scene in Alien 3 when they're running somewhere (I forget) and htey see the Alien munching on a dead guy.  Then they run the other way.  But seriously, we're freaking out because the Alien is eating... wtf?

Ballzanya

Ballzanya

Quote from: Anomaly on Nov 28, 2007, 11:26:18 PM
Golic was the one that said "feeds on minds". I dont know if Fincher confirmed the alien was eating brain matter. Anyone know?

I didnt have a problem with this idea, but then again, the film was much classier than what were getting here so...

First of all Golic was a deranged criminal, he most likely thought it "fed" on them because he saw the inner jaw strike someone's head, sending blood all over the place. From his perspective, he wouldn't have known that the alien wasn't actually eating its victim.

vehtam

vehtam

Quote from: Colin_Strause on Nov 29, 2007, 12:55:44 AM
I'll say it again.... maybe it's just like the scene from Alien3, but a bit closer.

jesus, what a relief. your brother scared a shit lot of me.

can't wait to see this on screen then and i oficially mark my thread as a big fu*king misunderstanding. That's great to hear this!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed