Alien 5

Started by alien ravager, Nov 28, 2007, 05:40:56 PM

Author
Alien 5 (Read 3,643 times)

alien ravager

alien ravager

did you know that they are not going to make an Alien 5 as sigourney weaver said on a chat show that she is getting to old to be playing ripley anymore

brad873

brad873

just because there is no riply, does not mean no alien 5. i think it would be nice to see a change

Sprout

Sprout

I thought they should have gone for a male hero already in AvP.

Alexis or whatever her name was feels too much like Ripley light. And to make it worse she has none of Weavers screen energy.

genocyber

genocyber

good

alien ravager

alien ravager

i know we dont really need to have ripley in the movies but the creaters want ripley in it as she has a past history with the aliens and is the main character and they dont want to get rid of her

Thedus

Thedus

It's not likely that we will ever have an ALIEN 5... with, or without, the Ripster.

alien ravager

alien ravager

i think they should make an alien movie with a male hero for a change

brad873

brad873

no. a female just goes better. it seems to bring out the aliens originale desighn. pluse, if a guy gets killed, noone care, but if a female dies, its more effective, and makes the aliens looks worse than they are

Alien5

Alien5

I would have to agree on that point, Sigourney Weaver is what made the alien films effective. Yes, they could have finished off the series a lot bettter than they did, but that's the way the cards were delt. However, they should at least have her in the next Alien to either conclude the story line forever, leaving open the possiblity of another hero or herorine to take on the franchise. A guy could take over but they would need the character to be an unlikely hero, someone who is set up to fail but manages to defeat an alien. Hence, that what's made Ripley such a cool character.

alien ravager

alien ravager

i think your right brad i just thought it might have been a nice difference

Dr. Wren

Dr. Wren

We need a hero, like johner and Dutch combined.

alien ravager

alien ravager

or dutch and hicks

brad873

brad873

or jonesy

alien ravager

alien ravager

or bishop

Sprout

Sprout

no. a female just goes better. it seems to bring out the aliens originale desighn.

While you could be right, we've had five of them already. One more would just be same old same old. That's one of the effects that ruined AvP.

No it's time for a male hero. At least to see how it goes. And with a good director it won't matter.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed