Why did you join?

Started by §niperhawk, Nov 26, 2007, 01:47:08 AM

Author
Why did you join? (Read 87,142 times)

SM

SM

Mind you, you're likely to get more intelligent responses from your dog, than around here.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Come now. It's picked up considerably. We're banning the idiots and the other stupid people just become a mockery for all the Intelligents. They're entertainment now.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: SM on Jun 02, 2010, 06:46:54 AM
Mind you, you're likely to get more intelligent responses from your dog, than around here.

FYI, Griker and gameoverman don't post here anymore.

chupacabras acheronsis

chupacabras acheronsis

Quote from: SM on Jun 02, 2010, 06:46:54 AM

you are clearly overestimating my dog.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

It's hard to believe that I've been here since November 7th 2007. Time sure does fly.

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

It is embarrassing I have been active about a quater of the time and half made half the posts. :-[

Anto of the Sand

Anto of the Sand

Quote from: The Ghoul on Jun 01, 2010, 08:38:13 AM
Well I really joined out of lonlyness. It all started one day in 07, i just finished watching aliens for like 4000th time in my life, and i finished reading earth hive. And well I was home alone, checked to see if my friend could hang out, they couldn't. Which wasn't shocking, i've always had friend that were busy with work and stuff, not because they didn't want to hang out, i was always a big party animal. anyways though i felt alone and little sad, but i had aliens on the brain and i needed to talk to some people, so google searched alien forum and i found this place. Chill out for a bit, then i went inactive as my life picked up again.

Now though i'm stuck in the same boat again. I've always had a lonely life, and it bugs me, although at school i have friends upon friends but still, i tend to keep people arms length away except for a select few. Also where I live now is 15 miles out of town and I need to share my car with my dad so he can even get to work. Also my roomate Jason his always working too, so I'm normally home alone with my dog. Its not much of a life anymore, but I try to make the best of it. Everysince I was young, I've been alone, my grandma would take me away from my mom, when i slept with her as child and sat me on the dinning room table alone. Also whenever I truely needed people they tend to never be there,(Like ending up in the ER) except for my mom and now she's like 989 miles away so yeah. So I have never really had anyone be there for me, even in my worse of times, even in times where i was near death. I've grown up how to do things myself and take care of myself but frankly i can't stand the emptiness anymore, between this FORUM and my RPG site, you guys are the only real ones I socialize with, I'm literally stuck at home, not because I want to but because I have no other choice.

This trapped life has lead me to take up writing and reading, and web surfing. For there's really nothing else I can do here besides work out. Which I do as well. I tell you it really sucks to give your key to your dad to get to work because his car is wrecked. So yeah that's why I'm hear because I need to talk to sombody even if its on the net. Its better then talking to my dog or my sheep and other farm animals.

Heh, sounds like me really. Sept the lots of friends part. People just dont seem to like me. :-\

Razz

Razz

Heard about this site from various members of GG and i was getting tired of the lack of activity and same old bullshit so this is my main site for AVP/Aliens/Predator news etc.

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

Quote from: Razz on Jun 02, 2010, 09:05:42 PM
Heard about this site from various members of GG and i was getting tired of the lack of activity and same old bullshit so this is my main site for AVP/Aliens/Predator news etc.
I used to hover there. (This is my only posting forum) They always bi***ed about galaxy and said we complain to much. :-[

Weyland-Yutani

Weyland-Yutani

Quote from: MrBrokenTusks. on Jun 02, 2010, 10:20:24 PM
Quote from: Razz on Jun 02, 2010, 09:05:42 PM
I used to hover there. (This is my only posting forum) They always bi***ed about galaxy and said we complain to much. :-[

Yup, it's called jealousy.

I joined because of the Gallery restriction, and I'm so glad I did! it got my posting in no time.

chupacabras acheronsis

chupacabras acheronsis

GG?

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

Game Gossip they had a avp section less activity than in the archives of avpr discussions. (Not funny I know).

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Let's show a bit of respect. They're the original big AvP site. Eld and Sado did some great work back in the early 2000's on that place. AvPNews/GameGossip was the first AvP site I was dedicated to and first forum I joined.

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

But have in all seriousness they are dead mainly due to expansion and I doubt they mind there avp section is just a small part of what they do overall there forums are more active than these just not the avp section.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Most undoubtedly. Times have changed, Fox screwed them over and they haven't recovered. We're doing extremely well and we have been doing since our return. I'm proud of the work Darkness has done here, I'm proud of my contributions and of all the staff and forum members (nobheads and retards withstanding but they're reducing in population due to our 0 tolerance policy).

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed