Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 990,232 times)

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Dead Space

I'm going for the "One Gun" achievement on Hard, but seeing as Isaac is now a walking death machine after a couple of playthroughs, it isn't so bad.

At least not so far.  :-\

midget

midget

Sacred 2 for XBOX 360.

^ Dead Space ... make sure you find the ping trophy!!!!!!!!

Dachande

Dachande

Beatles: Rock Band
Guitar Hero 5
Sacred 2
Lips
Wolfenstein
WoW

Oooodz

Oooodz

Flatout Ultimate Carnage  ;D Great fun

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

Resident Evil 5 PC

Finally! Capcom got it right! RE5 hands down looks better, plays faster, Dx10, awww god this PC version of RE5 bitch slaps the console version. RE5 takes full advantage of your PC, they way it should be with great controls.

Best Resident Evil I've played since RE2.

Nobody

Nobody

Assassin's Creed

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Dino Crisis 2

Quote from: PHANTOM on Sep 14, 2009, 03:52:33 PM
Resident Evil 5 PC

Finally! Capcom got it right! RE5 hands down looks better, plays faster, Dx10, awww god this PC version of RE5 bitch slaps the console version. RE5 takes full advantage of your PC, they way it should be with great controls.

Best Resident Evil I've played since RE2.

Then you never played RE 4.

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

Stalker Clear Sky

I'm replaying it with a realistic Ballistics mod on Master difficulty, and I got owned so many times fighting the mercenaries in the Dark Valley. I dread fighting the Monolith at the NPP....

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

I liked RE4 too it was fun. Sure RE5 it's the best PC port I've played in the series, sure it has awesome graphics and it's very optimized but....  

is it me, or this game missing something? It's just not scary at all and to me thats a very bad thing. It gets kind of boring having no scares just walking, shooting, pick up items and......repeat the same dam thing lol.

Dead Space ruined me, thats what it is. That game had me screaming for my life till the very end, I guess I got used to those high standards in a survival horror game.

Venom

Venom

Batman: Arkham Asylum and Battlefield: Bad Company.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: PHANTOM on Sep 15, 2009, 02:41:51 AM
I liked RE4 too it was fun. Sure RE5 it's the best PC port I've played in the series, sure it has awesome graphics and it's very optimized but....  

is it me, or this game missing something? It's just not scary at all and to me thats a very bad thing. It gets kind of boring having no scares just walking, shooting, pick up items and......repeat the same dam thing lol.

I agree. The setting wasn't right, and the co-op just killed it. Seriously, the addition of a team AI, to me, was a horrible idea. Sheva just gets in the way and more often than not, is 100% useless.

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

Heck if they wanted to make a team game why not just base it around STARS team? And gives us the slow, creepy, zombies please!

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I prefer the faster, more cunning zombies. They're more of a thread because they move so fast.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Currently playing:

- Hellboy: The Science of Evil
- Call of Duty World at War
- Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway
- almost done replaying Dead Space

On deck:
- Lost Planet
- Conan
- The Darkness

War Wager

War Wager

QuoteThe Darkness

Thats probably the most despressing game I've ever played.^

Batman: Arkham Asylum
Resident Evil 5
inFamous
Uncharted: Drakes Fortune

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed