Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 990,160 times)

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Currently addicted to Sky Force Anniversary and Sky Force Reloaded.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Metal Gear Solid

I somehow managed to take down Sniper Wolf with only one diazepam pill on me.

Razz

Razz

Crysis

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

RDR2
Dead by Daylight
Demon's Souls

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Razz on Dec 29, 2018, 06:58:44 PMCrysis

I think I'm one of the few people who thought the original Far Cry was a much better game than that.

Huggs

Huggs

Assassins Creed 1 - PS3

About 4 hours in. Wanted to finally start the series and see what all the hype was about.
Kinda sucks so far. I'll be finishing this one in random sittings over time.

Wweyland

Wweyland

Bought Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands from the Steam Winter Sale and played the first mission. Planning to take down the Predator.

N-Shifter

N-Shifter

Just starting "God of War" (2018) - I've heard really good things about it.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Replaying Resident Evil 4 on a stream and getting my ass kicked, heh.

Wweyland

Wweyland

Playing Call of Duty: Ghosts to check out the Predator DLC.

Ultramorph

Ultramorph

Just Cause 4. It's janky and feels like a partial step back from JC3, but it's fun to wingsuit around and blow crap up.

Fleshwound

Fleshwound

Subnautica. Really surprised how much I enjoy this game. It's an open world where most of it takes place underwater and quite fun. There is no leveling up or anything like that but you do get upgrades to your equipment and unlock more and more gradually just by exploring and finding things.

Mr. Forest

Mr. Forest

I am currently playing Resident Evil 4 on my own and Resident Evil 5 cooperatively with a friend.

Huntsman

Huntsman

Quote from: N-Shifter on Jan 03, 2019, 11:56:35 PM
Just starting "God of War" (2018) - I've heard really good things about it.
Awesome game. Though I prefer RDR2.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Going through Uncharted 4 again ahead of playing The Lost Legacy, which I got for Christmas.

I think I'd still rate this second out of the four (after Among Thieves, which remains my favourite game of all time). The only real complaint I have is that it lacks any truly standout action set pieces on the level of the urban warzone or the train from Among Thieves, or the plane sequence from Drake's Deception. The story and characters are back to being amazing, though, those being the two things that really dragged the third game down for me. In fact, the writing in this is perhaps the best it's ever been in the series. I really love these guys.

Oh yeah, I'm trying to battle through it on crushing, and it's an absolute bitch.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed