Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 989,863 times)

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Kasumi wasn't, Overlord wasn't, LotSB wasn't, Arrival wasn't, Javik wasn't, Leviathan wasn't...

Most of the big DLC wasn't free.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Multiplayer DLC though...

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Oh, yeah. Credit where it's due, they were great with supporting the multiplayer.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I got Kasumi and Overlord for free on whatever disc I bought.  The only one at the time that wasn't released was Arrival. 

Likewise I got Javik from ashes dlc for free.  But none of the rest of the ME3 DLC though aside from the extended cut. 

I think mine was because of amazon features though since I usually preorder or buy from them. 

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I remember my first Mass Effect experience, around the time of Mass Effect 3's release I bought the whole trilogy. Played some ME3 multiplayer while I was waiting for ME1 in the mail. Played the whole trilogy for the first time in one go. I was a soldier, a war hero, rolling on the paragon side of things, having a satisfying relationship with Tali since ME2, not taking any shit from reporters, being buds with folks like Vakarian, Wrex, Mordin and other friends.

It was a journey.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate

Currently working on upgrading the Brachydios great sword.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Silent Hill: Shattered Memories

I really, really like this game. The PS2 port is kind of ass, though.

WinterActual

WinterActual

I am getting tired of this grinding in PayDay 2. Its just Firestarter->Watchdogs->Firestarter->Watchdogs->Firestarter->Watchdogs->Fire......

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Jesus Christ, this grounded difficultly. You'll get stuck on so many parts.

Vakarian

Vakarian

Quote from: WinterActual on Aug 05, 2014, 04:48:11 AM
I am getting tired of this grinding in PayDay 2. Its just Firestarter->Watchdogs->Firestarter->Watchdogs->Firestarter->Watchdogs->Fire......

For me it was always the Ukranian Job. Easiest way to unlock new parts and masks IMO.

WinterActual

WinterActual

I need just the XP atm. I am almost lvl 100 and I don't care about money or mods since I already got everything I needed. Everything bellow 150k XP is not worth it for me  :laugh:

Vakarian

Vakarian

Yeah I guess so.

I also just got Outlast downloaded onto the Xbox One. Not seen much of this game, so hoping its good.

WinterActual

WinterActual

Its bad :S

MoonerSK

MoonerSK

Diablo 3
started a Crusader today, I like him a lot actually

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I now have a Tiger tank, but as soon as I found out I'd need about over 80,000 XP in total to fully upgrade it (which would also make it look more like a Tiger because it doesn't have the iconic turret right now) I declared that I am never striving for a vehicle higher than tier 7, cause I have a life.

In fact, I feel like playing something else now.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed