Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 990,187 times)

Rioto

Rioto

Quote from: delsaber8 on Aug 06, 2012, 03:54:11 AM
Bought batman arkham asylum, so far I'm really liking it.

I envy you. I wish i could play this game for the first time again. Such a thrill

Nightlord

Nightlord

Crysis.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Just started my Halo 2 playthrough. Those f**king snipers in Outskirts, man. :D

Then, soon as I finished Metropolis, popped out the disc, switched for ODST. Goddamn, the effect of going between those two levels simultaneously, it's seamless. Such a great effect.

Keg

Keg

Quote from: Effectz on Aug 06, 2012, 06:50:18 AM
Quote from: Terx2 on Aug 06, 2012, 06:42:01 AM
Alien Ressurection.

Found my old ps1 with the game still inside 8)

Game and a half.

Genuinely scared the shit out of me that game. Lots of panic inducing moments from that game especially when facehuggers are involved.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I'm playing Arkham Asylum's challenges. How the heck did people rack up these super high scores...

delsaber8

delsaber8

Quote from: DoomRulz on Aug 06, 2012, 09:12:11 PM
I'm playing Arkham Asylum's challenges. How the heck did people rack up these super high scores...
Probably some crazy asian MLG's that no life the game like crazy.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Aug 06, 2012, 04:16:56 PM

Then, soon as I finished Metropolis, popped out the disc, switched for ODST. Goddamn, the effect of going between those two levels simultaneously, it's seamless. Such a great effect.

My god, I keep forgetting to buy ODST and play that shit on Legendary. It's the only FPS Halo Game I haven't beat on legendary yet!! GHEARGHB!!!

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Binary Domain

Pretty good game. The voice recognition obviously f**ks up sometimes. Like I was trying to tell my team to follow me but somehow the game interpreted that as "you idiot!"

It misinterprets what I say about half the time

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

Quote from: DoomRulz on Aug 06, 2012, 09:12:11 PM

I was thinking the same thing lol.

Nightlord

Nightlord

Finished Crysis, what a badass game, much better than Crysis 2 in every way apart from the music.
And now that I've played it I got to say that the continuity between Crysis 1 and 2 is awful, may as well be seperate games, Nomad and Psycho just disappeared and the aliens are completely different.

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

Quote from: Nightlord on Aug 07, 2012, 02:22:03 AM
Nomad and Psycho just disappeared

I heard that.

KNIGHT

KNIGHT

Finished Crysis, what a badass game, much better than Crysis 2 in every way apart from the music.
And now that I've played it I got to say that the continuity between Crysis 1 and 2 is awful, may as well be seperate games, Nomad and Psycho just disappeared and the aliens are completely different.

Well, there is a comic explaining what happened between the games.

But I've yet to actually find it, so I don't know how well it explains things between the two games.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I prefer Crysis 2 because the nanosuit is so much more refined than it was in Crysis. In Crysis, armour mode was useless and offered no protection whatsoever. I also like that speed was incorporated by default in Crysis 2 in the suit. Crysis had the better campaign though, that's for sure.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Aug 06, 2012, 04:16:56 PM

Excellent, man. Best way to experience the games.

Terx2

Terx2

Ok finished playing Alien ressurection got stuck on a part and I don't feel like repeating it again. Now playing GTA 3 the iphone version.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed