Silent Hill
Torchlight
Gears of War 3

Lie

Lie

Soul Calibur 5

First Blood

First Blood

Wasn't sure where to post this but for those who played and beat Spec Ops: The Line -- here's a great article talking about the story and some of the twists present in the game. Really fascinating; makes me want to play it again actually.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/07/20/the-story-secrets-of-spec-ops-the-line

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

I studied Heart of Darkness in school. Can't say I was its biggest fan (STOP describing the jungle, Conrad etc), but I do want to check that game out and see how closely related they are.

Quote from: First Blood on Jul 22, 2012, 05:38:35 PM
He's like John McClane.

"You're the wrong guy in the wrong place at the wrong time."

How you liking it so far?

It's great! Took me a while to get used to the weighty gameplay (if nothing else, this is the greatest paunchy middled-aged man simulator available), but so far I'm very happy with how Rockstar's taken care of Remedy's baby.

So good to see it's kept the noire tone (but added some sun), plus I like how the plot is slowly unravelling (just like with the first two) and the level of bloodshed is more than satisfying.

But someone in the development the team must love Man on Fire, because the cutscenes have Tony Scott written all over them! I guess I'm not the first to mention that, however.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Black Ops

I kinda take back what I said about multiplayer being boring without friends.

It was on that snow map with the big round building in the middle, capture the flag. I had my Olympia and Python, both of which I'm fond of. We had a draw so we were in our draw round.

In the last 3 minutes I stopped going down that caynon because this sniper had it covered, he was in this bush next to a tree right beside a building. I go around the opposite way sneaking around, I turn around the corner and what do you know the same sniper is in the same spot shooting at some in the caynon. I fired once with my Olympia and accidently missed, as he turned around to shoot I said "WUTS UP?" and shot him in the face. Just a few feet away was the enemy flag so I just grabbed it and ran like a bastard back the way I came. I continued running until I made it making the score 1-0 and the time ran out. It's not often I get the flag let alone the flag that brings victory.  ;D

I take pride in my Applejack emblem.

Pred-man201

Pred-man201

Batman Arkham city, and after that i will play mass effect 3

Remonster

Remonster

Found my copy of AVP2, so i'll be playing through that a couple times!

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Beat Silent Hill today and got the Good ending.

delsaber8

delsaber8

Started playing Need for speed the run again, some of the levels are pretty hard, but I'm looking forward to online.

Elliott

Elliott

When I get my fracking PC after a month of waiting, I'll be playing through Arkham City with Robin and Nightwing.
Then maybe Mass Effect 3 and Just Cause 2 multiplayer.

WinterActual

WinterActual

Fallout 1, Red Orchestra 2, Uncharted 1 on Crushing, Rainbow Six: Raven Shield

Keg

Keg

Just finished Max Payne 3 for the second time. Closest thing to a proper Die Hard game I think I'll ever see. John McClane with a Noir twist. Superb.

delsaber8

delsaber8

Tried out ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3, pretty fun game, I really love the arcade style.

Terx2

Terx2

Call of Duty on PC

Quote from: Keg on Jul 24, 2012, 09:45:53 PM
Just finished Max Payne 3 for the second time. Closest thing to a proper Die Hard game I think I'll ever see. John McClane with a Noir twist. Superb.

you mean even closer than Die Hard Trilogy, Die Hard Trilogy 2, and Die Hard: Nakatomi Plaza?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed