Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 970,763 times)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Mass Effect 3 Multi-Player

Trying to unlock this N7 Slayer is a f**king pain in the ass. All these worthless upgrades for weapons and all this shit that NO ONE needs. Good f**king gods!

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jul 21, 2012, 12:39:57 AM
Quote from: Space Sweeper on Jul 19, 2012, 06:00:35 AM
Perfect Dark: Remastered Edition (Xbox Live Arcade)

This is the greatest port of all time, ever. Much better than the original N64 version, and that's saying something. I've never fully played through the game, just logged hours upon hours into the multiplayer, and now that I've got it here, with a brilliant HD graphical update, widescreen, remastered audio, and perfect controls, I love it more than I ever imagined... or remembered. This is the game GoldenEye was trying to be, and a couple years later, Rare managed to perfect it.

The story is tons of fun (though disjointed feeling in execution), and the settings are even better. Going from sunny beach villas to gloomy futuristic cities reminiscent of Blade Runner (yes, there are trenchcoats and there is Vangelis-eske music), with a sweet cyperpunk touch and more corporate espionage than you can shake a silenced pistol at. Oh, and Joanna, the sexy (yeah, we can actually tell now, thanks to the great remodeling) sarcastic badass protagonist is a joy to play as. No other game makes you feel like a truly suave spy as much as this one.

This game must've left some kind of subconscious impression on me, because I'm in gaming heaven.

And dat soundtrack. I highly recommend this port to anybody who was a fan of this, GoldenEye, or cyberpunky sci-fi shooters in general.

Does it still have the in-game unlockable cheats?
Indeed it does.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Halo: Reach

My summer of Halo is coming along swimmingly. Really getting engrossed into the story, right now.

KNIGHT

KNIGHT

Was trying to play Skyrim.

Then this happened.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_V3l6xaHN_4#

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword

Dear god that boss rush is a f**king bitch, just give me my damn Hylian shield already prick. >:(

Monster Hunter Tri

Started a new character since I already completed all the offline and online quests with another one.

delsaber8

delsaber8

Just started playing AC2 again to unlock the platinum trophy and collect all those damn feathers. Anyways finally did get the platinum. Glad dat shits over  :)

r888

r888

Dc vs mortal kombat

First Blood

First Blood

Mass Effect 3

I cured the Genophage. Damn that felt good.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne

Just finished it. Goddamn. Goddamn. The original was a truly fantastic game. This one surpassed it in all ways. I have seldom been so emotionally attached to the characters in a video game, seldom been so engrossed by the story, wrapped up in all that was happening to these people, and caring about it all. The ending was one of the most powerful I've seen in all of gaming.

Spoiler
"I had a dream of my wife.
She was dead.
But it was all right."

Good god, I damn near cried when that was said. Max fell. And then, just maybe, he started to rise.
[close]

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

And yet, I'm only halfway through 3, but Max has definitely seen better days. :D

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Max just can't get a f**king break.

Keg

Keg

I need to start Max Payne 2. Ive been sidetracked all week but ive got two weeks off work now so I'll get started. I did start it the other day but I died after playing for almost 2 hours and I didnt know there wasnt a checkpoint system like the first game so because I hadnt saved I couldnt be arsed to start again so soon.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Save constantly. Makes it less irritating when you die.

First Blood

First Blood

Glad you liked Max Payne 2 Marines. :)

Quote from: TJ Doc on Jul 22, 2012, 05:28:08 PM
And yet, I'm only halfway through 3, but Max has definitely seen better days. :D

He's like John McClane.

"You're the wrong guy in the wrong place at the wrong time."

How you liking it so far?

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: First Blood on Jul 22, 2012, 05:38:35 PM
Glad you liked Max Payne 2 Marines. :)

Yeah. Bloody fantastic. Only complaint is it was a bit short, but I'd rather have a short game with a great story than a long game with a shitty one.

Can't wait to start 3, now.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed