Author
Currently Playing (Read 982,349 times)

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Lots and lots of Minecraft.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

MGS1

Been playing this game for 13 years now, and I am barely watching the mission briefing videos for the first time.

Nightlord

Nightlord

Well it was an epic ride but I'm done Res 4,separate ways and assignment Ada.
That last hour of the campaign was insane fun and I gotta say even though he only lived for about 5 mins Mike is a badass, that knew a bar.
On to Res 5 next.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Did you get all the bottle caps?

Terx2

Terx2

Devil May Cry HD collectrion and Resident Evil 5. Infinite rocket launcher blowing up anything I see ;D

Keg

Keg

Max Payne 3. First time playing any Max Payne game actually.

Lie

Lie

Alien Vs Predator Extinction.

Terx2

Terx2

Resident Evil Operation Racoon city. So far enjoying it.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Max Payne 3

Keg

Keg

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Jul 09, 2012, 08:23:54 PM
Max Payne 3

I cant stop playing. I just bought it today and Ive been playing for 5 hours. I really should stop and continue tomorrow rather than plough through too quickly but I keep saying "one more chapter".

I've just ordered the first two games off Play for less than £7 so I can see where it all started. God knows why it's taken me this long to play them but I got there eventually.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Hah yeah, it's strange, I had that exact feeling. Kind of like a page turner, I found myself staying up later than I should've been thinking I would do one more chapter, but then finishing that one chapter and jumping into the next.

Finished the story yesterday and the ending is fantastic. Now I'm hopelessly addicted to the multiplayer like Max to painkiller.

Keg

Keg

I'd heard alot of complaints that there's too many cutscenes breaking up the gameplay but I love it. I've grown up with MGS as my favourite game series so cutscenes don't bother me the way they do for some people. For this game I think they help make it more cinematic and it breaks up the pace a bit so it's not just constant running and gunning. At the most they're usually a couple of minutes long but most of the time they're nothing more than 10 second interludes.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Sweeps, your sig looks real funky and pixelated to me, dawg.  It supposed to be like that?

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Keg on Jul 09, 2012, 08:44:58 PM
I'd heard alot of complaints that there's too many cutscenes breaking up the gameplay but I love it. I've grown up with MGS as my favourite game series so cutscenes don't bother me the way they do for some people. For this game I think they help make it more cinematic and it breaks up the pace a bit so it's not just constant running and gunning. At the most they're usually a couple of minutes long but most of the time they're nothing more than 10 second interludes.
Totally agree, plus I love the merge moments where it goes from cutscene to gameplay-- it's a pretty exhilarating feeling.

Quote from: RagingDragon on Jul 09, 2012, 09:00:01 PM
Sweeps, your sig looks real funky and pixelated to me, dawg.  It supposed to be like that?
Looks fine to me. :s

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

It's fine now, must've just been me comp. :laugh: Weird.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed