Just Talk. Part 1

Started by Anonymous684, Nov 10, 2007, 07:53:28 AM

Author
Just Talk. Part 1 (Read 2,012,931 times)

LarsVader

LarsVader

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Apr 17, 2013, 03:59:38 AM
I'm probably not looking in the right spot cause I ain't seeing any price tag.
There ain't any price tag.

http://gizmodo.com/5973730/grab-photoshop-and-cs2-for-absolutely-free-right-here
But use my link if you don't want an Adobe account.

EEV2650

EEV2650

Last I checked photoshop was free  ???. Then again I havent logged in since the myspace days.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: EEV2650 on Apr 17, 2013, 04:53:03 AM
Last I checked photoshop was free  ???. Then again I havent logged in since the myspace days.

You guys should use Gimp

http://www.gimp.org/downloads/

Its photoshop but free

Vepariga

Vepariga

Gimp is cool I use gimp

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Vepariga on Apr 17, 2013, 07:03:41 AM
Gimp is cool I use gimp

GET ONLINE!!!!!!!

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Forgive my ignorance on the photoshop/gimp thing guys, it's hard when I have very little knowledge of how it all works.  :laugh:

Anyway, I still have feet problems but at least I'm not falling over anymore, pills are helping. One thing I really noticed is that my arm and hand temperature is cool/normal, I felt my feet and they are burning more than a fever.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Time to go home, bye gaiz

First Blood

First Blood

Nooo! We were having so much phuuuuun. :-[

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Quote from: First Blood on Apr 17, 2013, 04:08:55 PM

I posted one last going away present ;)

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Purebreedalien on Apr 17, 2013, 04:11:25 PM
Quote from: First Blood on Apr 17, 2013, 04:08:55 PM

I posted one last going away present ;)

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

What would happen if I pointed a laser pointer at the President of the United States?  :P

KNIGHT

KNIGHT

Quote from: Cal427eb on Apr 17, 2013, 05:05:36 PM
What would happen if I pointed a laser pointer at the President of the United States?  :P

You initiate Plan Zeta Foxtrot.

The entire US army will descend down from cloaked choppers, which you didn't see or hear because they didn't want you to.

They will use jetpacks to safely fall to the ground and surround the President, placing kinetic barriers around him for max protection.

However, this is all meant to distract you, since the president is really a hologram.

From behind, you will find yourself tackled by a giant bald eagle, and carried to Mount 'Murica, where justice will be served.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Quote from: KNIGHT on Apr 17, 2013, 05:36:24 PM

The entire US army will descend down from cloaked choppers, which you didn't see or hear because they didn't want you to.

They will use jetpacks to safely fall to the ground and surround the President, placing kinetic barriers around him for max protection.

However, this is all meant to distract you, since the president is really a hologram.

From behind, you will find yourself tackled by a giant bald eagle, and carried to Mount 'Murica, where justice will be served.

Holy shit. :laugh:

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: KNIGHT on Apr 17, 2013, 05:36:24 PM

Oh  :laugh:

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

I feel the need to by Night of the Living Dead. Problem is, there's so many friggin' editions/versions of the film, I don't know which one is the best to buy. Amazon is selling the Dead Trilogy (Night, Dawn, and Day) with these specific editions for $35:

1. Night of the Living Dead: http://www.amazon.com/Night-Living-Dead-Duane-Jones/dp/B00005B1YC/ref=pd_bxgy_mov_text_y
2. Dawn of the Dead (Ultimate Edition): http://www.amazon.com/Dawn-Dead-Ultimate-Edition-David/dp/B0002IQNAG/ref=pd_bxgy_mov_text_y
3. Day of the Dead (Divimax Edition): http://www.amazon.com/Dead-Divimax-Edition-Lori-Cardille/dp/B0002F6AY8/ref=pd_bxgy_mov_text_z

Are those selected editions the 'definitive' copy of each movie or are there better ones to buy? First Blood, you're a Dead Expert, help me out bud.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed