Just Talk. Part 1

Started by Anonymous684, Nov 10, 2007, 07:53:28 AM

Author
Just Talk. Part 1 (Read 2,012,736 times)

Cvalda

Cvalda

Pffft, coolbreeze, you wish you had my hatedom.

coolbreeze

coolbreeze

Quote from: Cvalda on Mar 06, 2013, 06:57:59 PM

Better than nothing lol

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Oh christ poor me, Rick.

You're lucky I deleted everything I was about to post. It was scathing, brutal, enlightening, relentlessly honest, the type of post dripping with hard wisdom that a young man may only read once in a lifetime.

But I deleted it, because you just suck now and have gone full TK.

These people should be eating you alive, they'd get much more from it. ;) Just make sure you keep taking advantage of their kindness.

Sadly none of this will sink in to your impregnable teenage brain. Nothing will change, and a week from now you'll be back to your old idiotic self like nothing happened. Rick is the most important thing to Rick, and Rick wants to talk about this.

You're pushing my buttons bitch. Pushing my buttons.

TheLoneSpoon

TheLoneSpoon

Quote from: Cvalda on Mar 06, 2013, 06:57:59 PM

I'm sorry I couldn't help myself.

Quote from: RagingDragon on Mar 06, 2013, 07:00:18 PM
Oh christ poor me, Rick.

You're lucky I deleted everything I was about to post. It was scathing, brutal, enlightening, relentlessly honest, the type of post dripping with hard wisdom that a young man may only read once in a lifetime.

These people should be eating you alive, they'd get much more from it. ;) Just make sure you keep taking advantage of their kindness.

Sadly none of this will sink in to your impregnable teenage brain. Nothing will change, and a week from now you'll be back to your old idiotic self like nothing happened. Rick is the most important thing to Rick, and Rick wants to talk about this.

I like you.

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Oh christ poor me, Rick.

MMM... Let it flow rage!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Oy6DwHAi70#

:laugh:

Cvalda

Cvalda

my sides

Lie

Lie

Quote from: coolbreeze on Mar 06, 2013, 06:47:06 PM
Nobody likes me either Rick, you just gotta roll with the punches.

No chatting shit! I respect you for holding back when I was somewhat out of it.

I know not everyone likes me, and truthfully I'd like it more if less people did like me it'd be more entertaining but that's me.

Spoiler

I'm f**ked up and I love it!
[close]

Vakarian

Vakarian

RD, I want to buy you a drink for that post.  8) ;D

First Blood

First Blood

Don't let the door hit you in the ass, on the way out Rick.

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

Oh christ poor me, Rick.

Man....got my hopes up. I wanted to read what you had said. Probably would have smacked some sense into me, you could have saved us from the plague!  :'(

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

My troll testing kit is getting worn out from too much use, Rick.

Not trying to be cool or get a laugh at your expense, just don't want to read posts like that all day. Go or stay, doesn't matter to me, but for gods sake man...

have some dignity.

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

I'm going bowling soon, my relieve my mind and clear things up.

Lie

Lie

The truth, the delivery, the eye opening TK cameo...

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: coolbreeze on Mar 06, 2013, 06:47:06 PM
Nobody likes me either Rick, you just gotta roll with the punches.

... what?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed