Just Talk. Part 1

Started by Anonymous684, Nov 10, 2007, 07:53:28 AM

Author
Just Talk. Part 1 (Read 2,013,634 times)

Lie

Lie

Do you believe in the butterfly effect? There's 2 ways this could of gone;

1. On the 26th you made a post saying you were deactivating your account you made a little speech and left, people would of felt sad, happy, guilty, relieved, you name it.

2. You say your leaving 20 days from now in which time everyone loses just a bit more respect for you and sees you as an attention seeking person they have to put up with for 20 more days.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: Lie on Mar 06, 2013, 05:51:24 PM
Do you believe in the butterfly effect? There's 2 ways this could of gone;

1. On the 26th you made a post saying you were deactivating your account you made a little speech and left, people would of felt sad, happy, guilty, relieved, you name it.

2. You say your leaving 20 days from now in which time everyone loses just a bit more respect for you and sees you as an attention seeking person they have to put up with for 20 more days.

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

Quote from: Eva on Mar 06, 2013, 05:44:57 PM
@Rick - I once gave you the advice just to take a break from the relationship thread for a while. No need to leave, just don't feed that thread, because you must know the outcome by now.

It's not that. I have had it with members always f**king around with me. They obviously don't want me here, so 'll leave.

TheLoneSpoon

TheLoneSpoon

Quote from: Rick Grimes on Mar 06, 2013, 06:15:51 PM
Quote from: Eva on Mar 06, 2013, 05:44:57 PM
@Rick - I once gave you the advice just to take a break from the relationship thread for a while. No need to leave, just don't feed that thread, because you must know the outcome by now.

It's not that. I have had it with members always f**king around with me. They obviously don't want me here, so 'll leave.

Not everyone is going to like you. No reason to leave because people don't like you. This, coming from someone who doesn't like you.

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Hey, Rick? If any of that is because of any of the jabbing I've done at you. I apologize. Honestly. I was kidding around with you. TheLoneSpoon is right. I know for a fact not everybody around here likes me. That's just how it is.  :)

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

Quote from: OpenMaw on Mar 06, 2013, 06:40:43 PM

Hey, Rick? If any of that is because of any of the jabbing I've done at you. I apologize. Honestly. I was kidding around with you. TheLoneSpoon is right. I know for a fact not everybody around here likes me. That's just how it is.  :)

It's alright OpenMaw, I don't think you've done any jabbing at me. I know you're only messing around because you are a good guy.

TLS is right, people have always not liked me. I never fit in at school...and almost always never socialized outside very often. I was always kept inside the house watching TV by myself.

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

I don't fit in at school either. I like to consider myself a sensible person of atleast average intelligence, with a decent head on my shoulders and a few talents. But I go to a school with nothing but wannabe gangsters, druggies, and absolute idiots that make me question the future of our race.

When you don't fit in you find other people.

coolbreeze

coolbreeze

Nobody likes me either Rick, you just gotta roll with the punches.

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

It's all my fault really...

I tried to fit in, but never found my niche. Instead I turned into this annoying f**ktard who never shuts up.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: coolbreeze on Mar 06, 2013, 06:47:06 PM
Bullshrim. You seem pretty well liked to me. :-\

First Blood

First Blood

I've never had a problem with you.

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Everybody likes Coolbreeze. He's coo.

TheLoneSpoon

TheLoneSpoon

Quote from: Rick Grimes on Mar 06, 2013, 06:43:44 PM
Quote from: OpenMaw on Mar 06, 2013, 06:40:43 PM

It's alright OpenMaw, I don't think you've done any jabbing at me. I know you're only messing around because you are a good guy.

TLS is right, people have always not liked me. I never fit in at school...and almost always never socialized outside very often. I was always kept inside the house watching TV by myself.

I mean that, not everyone is going to like you. I know for a fact a lot of people don't like me, probably many members of this forum don't like me. And that's okay. It's just a fact of life that there will be people who don't like you. It's no big deal.

Vakarian

Vakarian

I know I've had issues with you, (for a stupid reason) but when I actually got to talk to you I could tell you were a good guy, I respect you.

coolbreeze

coolbreeze

Thanks guys I appreciate it. Sometimes I feel ignored by certain members that I hold in high regard. I think a lot of it stems from things going on in my personal life. My feelings spill over to here I guess. But I'm not going to pollute the boards seeking attention, so don't worry.  :laugh:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed