Just Talk. Part 1

Started by Anonymous684, Nov 10, 2007, 07:53:28 AM

Author
Just Talk. Part 1 (Read 2,013,545 times)

Eva

Eva

Quote from: OpenMaw on Mar 06, 2013, 01:42:36 PM
Quote from: Eva on Mar 06, 2013, 01:20:42 PM
I'll forgive you for this distraction though, considering that the only memorable thing I found from going through the last 15 pages of this thread, was that Dali poster I noticed hanging on your wall. You do actually have great taste when you really try. ;)

The only thing? Psh.

Well... another pic might have made me hungry for pizza. Happy now? :D

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

Quote from: Vickers on Mar 06, 2013, 08:56:32 AM
Quote from: Rick Grimes on Mar 06, 2013, 08:47:57 AM
March 26th, 2013 will be my One Year Anniversary on this site. That is when I will delete my account and be gone for good. If you don't believe me, find out on the 26th if I'm still around.

You get joked around with or trolled... "bullied" as you like to call it and then threaten to leave.

And then you post "jokes" that could be considered bigotry, yet nobody takes it personal.

And then you fall prey to trolling again and actually set a date for leaving?

Dude...
I'm tried of everyone doing that to me. And I only make those bigotry jokes to get the attention I want since no one ever bothers with me.

I just don't seem to fit in with you people, you all have your little cliques and I'm the social outcast who eats lunch alone.

Besides, it's not like any of you would actually miss me when I'm gone. You'll be glad I left for good.

Quote from: Vepariga on Mar 06, 2013, 12:12:34 PM
Just a year?..not a very long run dude. why leave?
It feels longer than that. I don't feel very welcomed here which is why I am leaving.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

What the f**k happened in here...

TheLoneSpoon

TheLoneSpoon

If you really wanted to leave, you'd just leave. Not set a date. You are making a grab for attention. Daddy not hug you enough Rick?

chupacabras acheronsis

chupacabras acheronsis

why the f**k did you even come

TheLoneSpoon

TheLoneSpoon

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: Eva on Mar 06, 2013, 01:20:42 PM
Cakes are cakes etc. but broadly speaking, yeah we call them Wiener bread. And with that you forced me to investigate why that is and I've discovered that we call them that because a couple of centuries ago, most bakers here were immigrants from Austria. You call them 'Danish' because a single Danish immigrant baker labelled them as that and it catched on. Funnily enough, in Austria today, they are also known as 'Danish' or some local variation of that expression. :D

I'll forgive you for this distraction though, considering that the only memorable thing I found from going through the last 15 pages of this thread, was that Dali poster I noticed hanging on your wall. You do actually have great taste when you really try. ;)

Well that's interesting! I suppose the immigrants came after Austria was defeated by Napoleon in the late 18th century. Plus the name sounds better than eating a yummy Austrianish.. :laugh:

Thank you thank you about the poster, it's Mae West, and she's been haunting our dining room for years now. Just love that poster, and glad you do to. :)

And Rick, take the Joker's advice and don't be so serious. I doubt anyone understands whether you're serious or not half the time, or if others are when they troll you, but you bring just as much of it on yourself. You can be  a repulsive, ignorant, abrasive little prick, but you can also be funny and a great guy...

Just like the rest of us.

To close, if you want to fit in, I'm sure you'll figure out how. Just don't go all TK on us... even TK has calmed the TK down lately, and it's been oh so nice, lol.

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

Quote from: TheLoneSpoon on Mar 06, 2013, 03:20:04 PM
If you really wanted to leave, you'd just leave. Not set a date. You are making a grab for attention. Daddy not hug you enough Rick?

This. Attention-whoring at its finest. And I'm sure he'll start acting like a victim again in response to these replies.

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

Nope, not in the slightest bit. My time here has come, and you've had enough of me.

Lie

Lie

Then why wait 20 days? What sentimental value does this place have for you?

Vakarian

Vakarian

I always seem to have shit going on in my life, while stuff like this happens here.

In regards to this situation, I think that its kind of similar to suicide, a person who really wanted to die wouldn't really go online to say that they were going to kill themselves, they'd just do it.

Either way best of luck Rick.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: Lie on Mar 06, 2013, 05:21:04 PM

No kidding. This drawn out shit just makes you look dramatic.

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

Quote from: Lie on Mar 06, 2013, 05:21:04 PM
By then, I would have been on this site for a year.

Quote from: Vakarian on Mar 06, 2013, 05:22:32 PM
I always seem to have shit going on in my life, while stuff like this happens here.
Best of luck Vakarian, you need it more than I do.

Quote from: RagingDragon on Mar 06, 2013, 05:27:19 PM
This drawn out shit just makes you look dramatic.
;D

Eva

Eva

Quote from: RagingDragon on Mar 06, 2013, 04:30:20 PM
Well that's interesting! I suppose the immigrants came after Austria was defeated by Napoleon in the late 18th century. Plus the name sounds better than eating a yummy Austrianish.. :laugh:

Thank you thank you about the poster, it's Mae West, and she's been haunting our dining room for years now. Just love that poster, and glad you do to. :)

And I'll think of The United States Of Burgerica next time I visit McDonalds. Yummy... and no f**king horse meat. :D

There's a Salvador Dali museum on the border between Spain and Andorra, where they made that poster into an exhibit. You could step up onto a podium via a staircase and view a room with that exact effect. Can't remember if it was Mae West or someone else they were imitating though. It was a bit rubbish actually, considering that they had very little of the art of which he is most famous. Most early work and sketches and that kind of stuff.

@Rick - I once gave you the advice just to take a break from the relationship thread for a while. No need to leave, just don't feed that thread, because you must know the outcome by now.

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

Quote from: Cal427eb on Mar 06, 2013, 03:09:16 PM
What the f**k happened in here...

My thoughts exactly  ::)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed