Just Talk. Part 1

Started by Anonymous684, Nov 10, 2007, 07:53:28 AM

Author
Just Talk. Part 1 (Read 2,012,849 times)

MudButt

MudButt

And me when I leave in three months.

;)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: MudButt on May 27, 2012, 06:25:41 AM
And me when I leave in three months.

;)

NNNNNNNNNOoooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I'm going to bed. Night.

I'll just leave this here...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1u1z0CyaCo#

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

So riddle me this, AvP Galaxy:
What the f**k is wrong with you people?

I leave for a couple days, delete my spam-related avatar and signature, and I get a message from Vulhalla asking why I made it look like I'm banned? First of all, I didn't see this message by logging into Galaxy, I got an email alert on my phone. This pissed me right the f**k off in the middle of a situation that really shouldn't have anger as a factor. So today, later, I come on and I see this clusterf**k on Just Talk. This isn't my computer, so I'm not signed on automatically, but it insists on taking me back to my last post. "Smile, Darn Ya, Smile". I didn't post that for no reason. That was to be my last post in relation to the playful "radda" spam that, surprise surprise, only really pissed off a couple depressingly unhumorable people. So lighten the f**k up.

Looking through the Just Talk thread, I see people saying that I've pretended to be banned for attention, that I'm playing a mean, douchey joke, or that I've just left because, "oh my feelings are so hurt" from the warning. Why did I get the warning? Well that much was apparent, because I posted the 'radda' spam outside of the Rec Area, spam central. Yeah, so at that point, I posted two more 'radda' posts in the Recreational Area and finished, deleting the avatar, signature, and personal text- ALL related to the same thing. So there I was, disappointed in all of you for getting your pants tight over this ridiculous shit, and I decide that I'll sign in and answer this much like I am now, but in a calmer fashion.

Oh.

So I am banned. For spamming in the spam area. I'd gotten my warning, and didn't proceed beyond the Recreational Area with it, but I'm guessing the clearly perceptive fellow who couldn't notice that I had ceased the spam and issued the ban just didn't like to see my humored act of "we got a badass"/"touch, touch" defiance in the safe zone, so I get a short little temp ban. Which is fine, right? Nope, it's a major f**king piss-off. First of all, if you're going to ban somebody at all, take the f**king blindfold off.

Ironically, the person who got the most flak in that Just Talk shitstorm was also the only one who maintained a level head and a correct guess; yup, it's Crazy Rich. I suggest you guys give him an apology.

So yeah, aside from this cyberdramabullshit, I've had a lovely night, but coming home and seeing that my temp-bitch-slap-stun ban was up and I could lay this little bit of info on you guys was a thorn in the side. Let me live something that resembles life without losing your goddamn pants at a little hiatus.

And no Chupa, I'm not exactly 'getting off' on this. Back to posting.

DJ Pu$$yface

DJ Pu$$yface

Holy moses sh*t's f*cked up today.

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Quote from: Space Sweeper on May 27, 2012, 09:03:39 AM

I'm sorry. Y-you lost me right here. All I can think is Joe Pilato from this point forward.

"What's wrong with you people!? They're dead! They're ****ing dead! And you wanna teach em tricks?!"

;D

Eva

Eva

Haven't commented on all of this, as it seemed rather pointless to do so, considering I didn't have a clue what was going on, if anything.

Just wanna say I'm glad to see you again Sweeper. Others will be happy too, I suspect.  :)

All the confusion is probably down to people not knowing what was going on and when people don't know what to make of something, they ususally start filling out the gaps by themselves with their worst fears...

Bat Chain Puller

Bat Chain Puller

Whatever happened ... I laughed ... I cried ... I realized halfway through it was a microcosm for the impending Prometheus film release speculation. Then I ...

Spoiler
[close]

First Blood

First Blood

+ 1 for Damian Lewis gif. :laugh:

MudButt

MudButt

Let it out Sweeps, let it out.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

An apology?  You must be high.  I only gave him "flak" because I didn't want him to go insane and do something to get himself banned because he thought you were banned for a piss poor reason.  He should f**king thank me.

Thats what we get after all this, some sort of rebuke?

Pff, what a nice read first thing in the morning.  I know it's really inconvenient to have people actually give a shit about you Sweeper, but maybe you shouldn't invest yourself so much in something in the first place if you don't expect a reaction.

Happy f**king Memorial Day.

*storms off*

Cvalda

Cvalda

Well, then.

Doesn't Sweeper have an awesome new set, everyone? Yes he does!

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

What's every one s**ting bricks about?

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on May 27, 2012, 01:53:49 PM
Then I ...

Spoiler
[close]
Oh dear, that f**king film.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Space Sweeper on May 27, 2012, 09:03:39 AM

I leave for a couple days, delete my spam-related avatar and signature, and I get a message from Vulhalla asking why I made it look like I'm banned? First of all, I didn't see this message by logging into Galaxy, I got an email alert on my phone. This pissed me right the f**k off in the middle of a situation that really shouldn't have anger as a factor. So today, later, I come on and I see this clusterf**k on Just Talk. This isn't my computer, so I'm not signed on automatically, but it insists on taking me back to my last post. "Smile, Darn Ya, Smile". I didn't post that for no reason. That was to be my last post in relation to the playful "radda" spam that, surprise surprise, only really pissed off a couple depressingly unhumorable people. So lighten the f**k up.

Looking through the Just Talk thread, I see people saying that I've pretended to be banned for attention, that I'm playing a mean, douchey joke, or that I've just left because, "oh my feelings are so hurt" from the warning. Why did I get the warning? Well that much was apparent, because I posted the 'radda' spam outside of the Rec Area, spam central. Yeah, so at that point, I posted two more 'radda' posts in the Recreational Area and finished, deleting the avatar, signature, and personal text- ALL related to the same thing. So there I was, disappointed in all of you for getting your pants tight over this ridiculous shit, and I decide that I'll sign in and answer this much like I am now, but in a calmer fashion.

Oh.

So I am banned. For spamming in the spam area. I'd gotten my warning, and didn't proceed beyond the Recreational Area with it, but I'm guessing the clearly perceptive fellow who couldn't notice that I had ceased the spam and issued the ban just didn't like to see my humored act of "we got a badass"/"touch, touch" defiance in the safe zone, so I get a short little temp ban. Which is fine, right? Nope, it's a major f**king piss-off. First of all, if you're going to ban somebody at all, take the f**king blindfold off.

Ironically, the person who got the most flak in that Just Talk shitstorm was also the only one who maintained a level head and a correct guess; yup, it's Crazy Rich. I suggest you guys give him an apology.

So yeah, aside from this cyberdramabullshit, I've had a lovely night, but coming home and seeing that my temp-bitch-slap-stun ban was up and I could lay this little bit of info on you guys was a thorn in the side. Let me live something that resembles life without losing your goddamn pants at a little hiatus.

And no Chupa, I'm not exactly 'getting off' on this. Back to posting.

First thing's first.

Secondly. We were all just speculating what the worst case scenarios were. No one here was being definitive on whether anything we were saying was fact. It went from "Oh, he's banned." to "no he isn't." to "is this a joke" and etc. I don't see how Crazy Rich was getting any flak from anyone, the only times it felt like that was when a couple of people, including myself were in the opposite side of the discussion. I didn't think you were banned until Rich pointed out that you were yesterday, by showing us an image, one that you later posted on twitter.

I would say more, but this thing has been beaten to death.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed