Just Talk. Part 1

Started by Anonymous684, Nov 10, 2007, 07:53:28 AM

Author
Just Talk. Part 1 (Read 2,016,873 times)

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

I'm gonna go down to the parkade for a bit, it's cool down there. I might go now BYE! I love you guys!  ;D

I'm GONNA be drawing stuff for that comic too so yuh know.. drawing n' sad/funny dreams telling time tomorrow it's gunna be fuuuun!!!!!!

FITZ! skip school! NAW don't thats kinda f**K'd!  :D

Suh-loot and bye!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: AvatarIII on Sep 06, 2010, 08:37:00 AM
:S i was going by legal drinking age, is mexican american different? (i assume you mean you are of mexican descent living in the US?)

Speaking of drink & smoking. There was one point in my life where if anyone nearby me was smoking, it'd give me a headache. I lightened up a bit towards 18 due to my GF smoking - I wouldn't kiss her unless she brushed her teeth, mind - but shes now quit. I don't like it but I'm not gonna go out my way to stop people but I don't like it.

I don't often drink anymore. Maybe a pint or 2 a month when I'm at the pub (my friends live about 45-60 mins away). When I do drink, I usually go overboard and regret it. I used to be drunk every friday, always at parties. Poor SiL used to have me coming on MSN when I'd get home and talk to him in my drunken state. lol.

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 06, 2010, 09:34:18 AM
Quote from: AvatarIII on Sep 06, 2010, 08:37:00 AM
:S i was going by legal drinking age, is mexican american different? (i assume you mean you are of mexican descent living in the US?)

Speaking of drink & smoking. There was one point in my life where if anyone nearby me was smoking, it'd give me a headache. I lightened up a bit towards 18 due to my GF smoking - I wouldn't kiss her unless she brushed her teeth, mind - but shes not quit. I don't like it but I'm not gonna go out my way to stop people but I don't like it.

I don't often drink anymore. Maybe a pint or 2 a month when I'm at the pub (my friends live about 45-60 mins away). When I do drink, I usually go overboard and regret it. I used to be drunk every friday, always at parties. Poor SiL used to have me coming on MSN when I'd get home and talk to him in my drunken state. lol.

yeah when i was 17-21 i was like that too, and i got stoned a lot aswell, but not anymore, we're all growin up :(

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: AvatarIII on Sep 06, 2010, 08:08:25 AM
someone posted a cracked.com article about how game developers these days concentrate more on making a game where you feel a sense of acheivement and virtual "stuff" than making a game that is truely enjoyable.

It certainly works. I'm not that keen on the game but I just want to unlock all the bits and bobs. Damn them!

Lie

Lie

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Sep 06, 2010, 07:32:06 AM
Do you guys like partying? Why, or why not?

Yeah. I'm asking that question.

Yeah, jamming with old mates meeting new people I love parties.

chupacabras acheronsis

chupacabras acheronsis

what's a party?

Anto of the Sand

Anto of the Sand

What's love?

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Damnit, I missed this interesting conversation.

Lie

SpaceMarines

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Sep 06, 2010, 03:33:39 PM
Not really, I regret writing most of the stuff toward the end.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

It was still entertaining to read. :)

Oh, and to answer your question, I can enjoy a good party, if I like the company.

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Sep 06, 2010, 04:29:01 PM
Why? I have read it and it seems pretty normal to me.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: MrBrokenTusks. on Sep 06, 2010, 04:32:35 PM
Quote from: Space Sweeper on Sep 06, 2010, 04:29:01 PM
Why? I have read it and it seems pretty normal to me.
You serious?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed