What made you a fan?

Started by Vader the White, Mar 10, 2007, 10:37:25 PM

Author
What made you a fan? (Read 160,904 times)

rycher

rycher

well... the way H.R. Giger made a whole different world, and the creature itself, best damn sci fi creature in the world IMO.  Plus the whole darkness of all the movies kinda made it different so thats what made me a fan.

oh and how vicious and sneaky the alien is, is beyond me.

loved it ever since i first saw it ( which was a long long time ago when i was 5 or 6)

Der_Meister

Der_Meister

sorry to say but we already have a sticky thread for this:
http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=806.0
;D

Lyana

Lyana

All so young when watching horror movies, good on ya.

Alienwolf

Alienwolf

When i was 9 and i watched Aliens and i saw the Queen Alien . I was like that is so cool :o. So now im mad about them ;D

Ron Perlman fan

Ron Perlman fan

i didnt even like Alien until aliens then i hated it after A3 then i liked it again after Alien ressurection thats my story !

Wolf Sazen

Wolf Sazen

"Alien", made me a fan.  Acid blood, chitaneous exoskeleton, metallic teeth and clawz, barbed tipped tail, powerful inner jaw, like Ash said, "the perfect organism", a reproductive killing machine who stalks the shadows.

gameoverman

gameoverman

Now that I think about it, the biggest Alien/Predator events for me were:

#199? - Seeing Aliens and Predator on tv - this was how I was introduced basically to the creatures.

#1998 - When Alien Resurrection came out in my country - I remember reading in SFX about the production and was hyped as hell for that movie. 

#2001 - The release of AVP2 for PC - great game that again got me obssessed with aliens and predators.

#2003 - The Alien Quadrilogy - best DVD set ever.

#2004 - AVP - I was very hyped about this movie, visiting AVPGalaxy for pics and news info, but that was a big disappointment.

#2007 - the relaunch of AVPGalaxy, and the buildup to Requiem, only to be letdown again, but I enjoyed the movie.

Razziel

Razziel

I became metalist and start to like dark "things".
Then i saw movie Alien then Aliens.
And after all i think.
That Aliens are good so i became fan.

Eldritch_DM

Eldritch_DM

I was always facinated by monsters and gross stuff when I was little guess I was morbid... I first saw Aliens when I was 8 and fell in love since then. While other kids watched power rangers and barney.... I watched blood bathed aliens... 8)

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

I just saw Aliens and fell in love with the franchise. I remember me pretending to be Hicks fighting hordes of aliens as a little kid lol.

wolfboy22

wolfboy22

Quote from: Private Hudson on Apr 24, 2008, 01:34:08 AM
I just saw Aliens and fell in love with the franchise. I remember me pretending to be Hicks fighting hordes of aliens as a little kid lol.

that basically sums up why im an aliens fan ;D

Eldritch_DM

Eldritch_DM

Quote from: wolfboy22 on Apr 26, 2008, 03:00:57 AM

I used to do that when I was little too.  ;)

DARIAS93

DARIAS93

Quote from: Lord-Naraku on Apr 28, 2008, 04:06:01 PM
Quote from: wolfboy22 on Apr 26, 2008, 03:00:57 AM

I used to do that when I was little too.  ;)
Same here too :)

Nukiemorph

Nukiemorph

I pretended there were eggs on the Betty, causing an outbreak on Earth.  I was usually Ron Perlman's character, alongside the rest of the Alien Resurrection cast, fighting hordes of aliens.  My fantasies had to be canon to the films. :P

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I'm pretendeing that was dutch because i put mud all over my body. I pretended that i was dutch takeing down Godzilla lol.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed