New AvP Game For 360/PC!

Started by War Wager, Nov 05, 2007, 09:17:11 AM

Author
New AvP Game For 360/PC! (Read 16,340 times)

War Wager

War Wager

It sure sounds like Fox are planning a sequel to AvP2. Since they say it'll be for the PC/Xbox (360), our dream may infact become a reality!

Stalker

Stalker

AVP3 for the Xbox 360 or PS3 would be great, & I truly hope that they go ahead with making the game. I'd like to see some more balanced characters, truly taking advantage of each species' abilities, such as making the predators more agile, & the aliens more stealthy, rather than simply leaping around everywhere.

War Wager

War Wager

Imagine deathmatch on the 360 where you can choose an arena and a species, boy that would be brilliant!

Dusk

Dusk

I hope isn't just going to be some cheap cash-in that they barely spend time on.

Accaris

Accaris

Is it "AVP 3" or a "New AVP game?" It's probably the latter, in which case it'll be based on the movie. I.e. no colonial marines and no space ships.

War Wager

War Wager

I think it will be an AvP3, but I could be wrong. Fox knows the AsvP games are popular, it would be crazy not to make more.

The Hunting Warrior

The Hunting Warrior

if the make if for the wii, hell will rain on us, it would suck on the wii, imanige, Multiplayer would suck if that happened, it be hard to move, the only good thing about is that control the character with full movement... but still  >:( DONT MAKE IT FOR THE WII

The Hunting Warrior

also, what if Humans and predators can fly there ships into space, and some aliens can, like flying aliens, Space battles, Air Battles, come on what more do you want, imangie AVP3 to be like Battlefront IIs spacebattles, AVP Will be more awesome than ever

Horhey

Horhey

Well, now I know which next gen console to buy.

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

So when is this coming out then?

Huol

Huol

Quote from: The Hunting Warrior on Nov 05, 2007, 04:58:54 PM
if the make if for the wii, hell will rain on us, it would suck on the wii, imanige, Multiplayer would suck if that happened, it be hard to move, the only good thing about is that control the character with full movement... but still  >:( DONT MAKE IT FOR THE WII

Why would you be pissed?
Nobody is forcing you to buy it on the wii, just get it for 360 or PC.

This will probably suck anyway.

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

Quote from: Huol on Nov 05, 2007, 06:53:50 PM
Quote from: The Hunting Warrior on Nov 05, 2007, 04:58:54 PM

Why would you be pissed?
Nobody is forcing you to buy it on the wii, just get it for 360 or PC.

This will probably suck anyway.

I didnt get that either.

Der_Meister

Der_Meister

great news!AVP 3 just had to be made

avpmad!

avpmad!

wii isnt as bad as everbody thinks

War Wager

War Wager

Well it's the worst console for gaming. If it's fun your after, go for the Wii, but if it's hardcore Aliens vs Predator action, the other next gen consoles are the answer.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed