New AvP Game For 360/PC!

Started by War Wager, Nov 05, 2007, 09:17:11 AM

Author
New AvP Game For 360/PC! (Read 16,427 times)

severen76

severen76

I dont think other have had voice mimicry but socom us navy seals had a headset where you could command an AI squad, but that didnt work as great as it sounds.

It takes away from the playing experience when you have to scream down a headset while you sneaking around an oil tanker.

Space Voyager

Space Voyager

Well, since I LOVED both AvPs (especially the freaking scary first one) I would be most glad if somebody simply expanded on them. Making it less linear, allow for sneaking as Human etc..

And definitely in 1. person view. I hate 3. person. Oblivion was the first RPG that I was able to play simply because it has first person mode. I get much more immersed that way.

EDIT: A Russian AvP3 project?
http://www.avp3.xgensteam.com/

Space Voyager

Space Voyager

Quote from: War Wager on Nov 05, 2007, 11:04:20 PM
Well it's the worst console for gaming. If it's fun your after, go for the Wii, but if it's hardcore Aliens vs Predator action, the other next gen consoles are the answer.
I agree if you agree that PC is the only real next generation gaming console... ;)

SublimeDBC

SublimeDBC

This is one mans opinion but i would be completely satisfied if they just redid AvP2 and made the graphics better for next gen systems, maybe make a few adjustments; and add a few new weapons, but keep it very similar with some of the same maps like quarintine and outpost. I mean i still play AvP2 online that games still to this day one of my favorite games..

carlp06

carlp06

Why do u guys seem so sure of AVP3 coming to next gens??Sure we would all love it, but wheres the proof?

Space Voyager

Space Voyager

Nobody is sure of anything. This is a specualtion and nobody said otherwise.

daimyo-predator

daimyo-predator

AvP3 for X360?, :o   Pretty AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alan Dutch Schaefer

do we know 4 sure that they are or is it something u guys are hoping??

Space Voyager

Space Voyager

Hoping. But this http://www.avp3.xgensteam.com/ IS interesting...

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Shame about not being able to read Russian.

Tarog

Tarog

D-101

D-101

I just want a newxt-gen Predator game, but playing as Aliens could be fun.

alpha predalien

alpha predalien

what would be cool is if it were a third person like pcj rather than first person. that would be interesting because it would push the creators to add the abilites we want to see such as the aliens wall climbing or anything else cool about avp.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I just hope it AVP3, i want to see a new AVP game since 2004.

xenomorph36

xenomorph36

f**k consoles give me PC!!  ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed