Reproduction Method Official

Started by SuicideDoors, Oct 26, 2007, 08:01:45 AM

Do you like the new addition to the lifecycle?

Love it!
80 (21.6%)
Pretty Cool
135 (36.5%)
I expected more
31 (8.4%)
Hate it
40 (10.8%)
To hell with the makers of AvP: R
30 (8.1%)
Like some aspects of it, but think it contradicts too much.
54 (14.6%)

Total Members Voted: 324

Author
Reproduction Method Official (Read 202,541 times)

megachu17

^^ ;D well, if i had a gun id be shooting her, not myself...but i wouldnt be lik the stupid guy at the end of resident evil 2, id sav a bullet for me just in case...

Dark Passenger

Quote from: megachu17 on Nov 20, 2007, 05:16:32 AM
^^ ;D well, if i had a gun id be shooting her, not myself...but i wouldnt be lik the stupid guy at the end of resident evil 2, id sav a bullet for me just in case...

haha yeah, but if he got right up close id just shoot myself, no point in shootin her then acid shower, still doesnt mean i would try to kill her anyway.

Wolfs Girl

Me too!  I'd do my best shooting her before she got to me, but making sure I had one bullet left for me just in case.

gases

gases

Ew. What if the predalien impregnated by jamming its inner jaw down your mouth and vomiting embryo's. Would be very disturbing and sexual. EWWWWWWWWWWW! stop it

Dark Passenger

Quote from: gases on Nov 20, 2007, 05:29:29 AM
Ew. What if the predalien impregnated by jamming its inner jaw down your mouth and vomiting embryo's. Would be very disturbing and sexual. EWWWWWWWWWWW! stop it

Thats what it does.

megachu17

yummy

Plokoon111

Its not, vomit, its most likely a tube like thing.

Wolfs Girl

a tubelike thing similar to the facehuggers that deposits the 'egg' inside you.

SM

SM

Thereby making facehuggers redundant.

Nice one.

megachu17

exept for the fact that using facehugger mean multipul hosts can be impregnated at the same time without puting the queen in danger.  showing ur ignorance. nice.

Robotpo

Robotpo

^^Poor Chet has a hell of a job in front of her, impregnating a good portion of Gunnison. I hope they don't show her falling asleep constantly... ;D

Wolfs Girl

Quote from: megachu17 on Nov 20, 2007, 05:49:03 AM
exept for the fact that using facehugger mean multipul hosts can be impregnated at the same time without puting the queen in danger.  showing ur ignorance. nice.
yes it's not the greatest idea, making the queen more vulnerable. I prefer face huggers because it makes them more dangerous than one running around french kissing its victims.

megachu17

and its mor effective, chet can only be in 1 place at a time, u can hav 50 facehuggers goin off in different directions all at once, but it maks sence that the predalien would want some bodygardes around b4 she starts laying eggs.

Wolfs Girl

Wolfs Girl

Quote from: SM on Nov 20, 2007, 05:45:18 AM
Thereby making facehuggers redundant.

Nice one.

I still think facehuggers are more effective,they are small and fast and you never see them coming until its too late.

Dark Passenger

Quote from: Wolfs Girl on Nov 20, 2007, 05:53:17 AM
Quote from: megachu17 on Nov 20, 2007, 05:49:03 AM
yes it's not the greatest idea, making the queen more vulnerable. I prefer face huggers because it makes them more dangerous than one running around french kissing its victims.

Chet just wants to be loved...we all deserve to be loved ;D ;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed