Reproduction Method Official

Started by SuicideDoors, Oct 26, 2007, 08:01:45 AM

Do you like the new addition to the lifecycle?

Love it!
80 (21.6%)
Pretty Cool
135 (36.5%)
I expected more
31 (8.4%)
Hate it
40 (10.8%)
To hell with the makers of AvP: R
30 (8.1%)
Like some aspects of it, but think it contradicts too much.
54 (14.6%)

Total Members Voted: 324

Author
Reproduction Method Official (Read 201,034 times)

Wolfs Girl

awww, you're so right there.

megachu17

lol, she just wants 2 be loved...and 2 rape ur face...is that so wrong?

Dark Passenger

Quote from: megachu17 on Nov 20, 2007, 05:59:43 AM
lol, she just wants 2 be loved...and 2 rape ur face...is that so wrong?

No it isnt...No it isnt.......we al express are love in some way.....her way is just a bit more grotesque. ;D ;)

SM

SM

Well yeah, if by 'grotesque' you mean 'completely and utterly lame'.

Quoteand its mor effective, chet can only be in 1 place at a time, u can hav 50 facehuggers goin off in different directions all at once, but it maks sence that the predalien would want some bodygardes around b4 she starts laying eggs.

:D

If she plonks herself some place warm and starts laying eggs - instant protection.  No need to ignore the established rules and make shit up to (once again) solve problems that never even existed.

"Ignorance" - yeah like you have a clue.

SiL

SiL

The biggest insult to injury is that the Bros' back-flipping weeks later showed they didn't actually put much more thought into it other than 'add new shit'.

ArielAleXCo

Quote from: megachu17 on Nov 20, 2007, 05:49:03 AM
exept for the fact that using facehugger mean multipul hosts can be impregnated at the same time without puting the queen in danger.  showing ur ignorance. nice.

face hugger takes how much time to rape you???... stiks with you and dies...???

what is chet... rapes you in 5 seconds??? and goes away.... predatoring the posible host... i mean she is in a hospital... with un-dangerous and un-armed people.

NintendoMan

Quote from: ArielAleXCo on Nov 20, 2007, 06:15:09 AM
Quote from: megachu17 on Nov 20, 2007, 05:49:03 AM
exept for the fact that using facehugger mean multipul hosts can be impregnated at the same time without puting the queen in danger.  showing ur ignorance. nice.

face hugger takes how much time to rape you???... stiks with you and dies...???

what is chet... rapes you in 5 seconds??? and goes away.... predatoring the posible host... i mean she is in a hospital... with un-dangerous and un-armed people.

shes having a field day  :D :D :D

Gates

Gates

*Laughing at the title of this thread*

Plokoon111

But at the time of the Queens lifecycle in this movie, she can't lay eggs, which is why she's using this method. The queen uses common sense, lets she shes in a town, she sneaks around, whos going to much of a threat? A cop? THe rest of the town would be scared, not counting the sherrif.

Dark Passenger

Just sounds to much of what a earth movie monster would do.

Master

Master

Quote from: PredatorBruth on Nov 20, 2007, 05:21:09 AM
Quote from: megachu17 on Nov 20, 2007, 05:16:32 AM
^^ ;D well, if i had a gun id be shooting her, not myself...but i wouldnt be lik the stupid guy at the end of resident evil 2, id sav a bullet for me just in case...

haha yeah, but if he got right up close id just shoot myself, no point in shootin her then acid shower, still doesnt mean i would try to kill her anyway.

If i had w shotgun with one bullet and Chet in front of me, I would wait and lett her come close enough to be shure that I`ll blast her fu<king head of even if it would cost accid spray death. When I kill the Queen, destroying rest of Aliens wouldn`t be so hard cause new ones won`t be produced. Also it is better to die on your feets then live on knees.

QuoteAliens going back to Alien style?

About stupid swarm monster that are attacking in waves? Yes.
About great characters, settings, environment etc. etc.? No.

Dark Passenger

Quote from: Master on Nov 20, 2007, 11:27:37 AM
Quote from: PredatorBruth on Nov 20, 2007, 05:21:09 AM
Quote from: megachu17 on Nov 20, 2007, 05:16:32 AM
^^ ;D well, if i had a gun id be shooting her, not myself...but i wouldnt be lik the stupid guy at the end of resident evil 2, id sav a bullet for me just in case...

haha yeah, but if he got right up close id just shoot myself, no point in shootin her then acid shower, still doesnt mean i would try to kill her anyway.

If i had w shotgun with one bullet and Chet in front of me, I would wait and lett her come close enough to be shure that I`ll blast her fu<king head of even if it would cost accid spray death. When I kill the Queen, destroying rest of Aliens wouldn`t be so hard cause new ones won`t be produced. Also it is better to die on your feets then live on knees.
QuoteAliens going back to Alien style?

About stupid swarm monster that are attacking in waves? Yes.
About great characters, settings, environment etc. etc.? No.

Haha yeah if ya gonna go, take the bitch with ya!!

Sheriff Eddie Morales

Well,i like your idea about how much terrifieing is the new reproduction cycle but if the PredAlien tries to do that on a Predator,he will be exposed and may get injured.This can happen even if he tries to puke into an let's say a Marine.
I don't think that the PredAlien will puke embrios in unisolated host.
I mean he must find an ISOLATED one to do this.
Otherwise he's dead meat.
I still think that the facehuggers are a better idea. ;)

WisePredator

Quote from: Plokoon111 on Nov 20, 2007, 04:45:45 AM
Well the new reproduction implantation sounds more horriefieing than ever. Think about it, it got me chills, something I haven't gotten since Alien, and Aliens. A predalien leaps on you, connects its mandibles over you face as you try to get it off you, it's facehugger like tube, starts to squish around trying to get it's self into your mouth, then you fail, and the process happens. THats really bizzar and messed up, I don't think anyone could make a better idea than that, unless it's Giger himself.
No, it was the Strause's retarded idea.

It never sent chills down my spine... it just made me pissed off at the fact that they have just bastardized the Alien reproduction.

Spaghetti

The predaliens reproductive method is dumb, dumb, dumb. :'(
I just feel like they wanted to add some new stupid bullshit so they could put there mark (stain) on the alien.

Hopefully it is never used again.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed