Reproduction Method Official

Started by SuicideDoors, Oct 26, 2007, 08:01:45 AM

Do you like the new addition to the lifecycle?

Love it!
80 (21.6%)
Pretty Cool
135 (36.5%)
I expected more
31 (8.4%)
Hate it
40 (10.8%)
To hell with the makers of AvP: R
30 (8.1%)
Like some aspects of it, but think it contradicts too much.
54 (14.6%)

Total Members Voted: 324

Author
Reproduction Method Official (Read 202,608 times)

SiL

SiL

Except in the world Anderson created, it's the same room.

What's your new excuse, by the way? There's clearly a dead Rouseau dummy on the set, so ... what makes it a new room now?

Plokoon111

Plokoon111

Well the new reproduction implantation sounds more horriefieing than ever. Think about it, it got me chills, something I haven't gotten since Alien, and Aliens. A predalien leaps on you, connects its mandibles over you face as you try to get it off you, it's facehugger like tube, starts to squish around trying to get it's self into your mouth, then you fail, and the process happens. THats really bizzar and messed up, I don't think anyone could make a better idea than that, unless it's Giger himself.

Wolfs Girl

Wolfs Girl

Quote from: Plokoon111 on Nov 20, 2007, 04:45:45 AM
Well the new reproduction implantation sounds more horriefieing than ever. Think about it, it got me chills, something I haven't gotten since Alien, and Aliens. A predalien leaps on you, connects its mandibles over you face as you try to get it off you, it's facehugger like tube, starts to squish around trying to get it's self into your mouth, then you fail, and the process happens. THats really bizzar and messed up, I don't think anyone could make a better idea than that, unless it's Giger himself.
Kinda like being french kissed by the Predalien. I think I will have nightmares about it tonight.
:(
Whereas being in a mandible lock with another creature in the film is a different story....
ahh nice dreams.
:D

Dark Passenger

Quote from: Plokoon111 on Nov 20, 2007, 04:45:45 AM

Yeah its kinda got the sexual mystique back i guess, even if its discusting, atleast with the facehugger it left it up to your imagination of what it looks like and what its doing.

megachu17

ugh, that discription almost made me gag(not that its retarded, but that its REALLY creepy and disturbing)

Wolfs Girl

Quote from: megachu17 on Nov 20, 2007, 04:55:32 AM
ugh, that discription almost made me gag(not that its retarded, but that its REALLY creepy and disturbing)
Ugh yes, quite disturbing indeed, only because of the final result.

SM

pmor087

pmor087

It's really not that bad of an idea, although i will miss the eggs tho and im not quite shure how she manages to do that to 1,000+ people in less than a night(ASSUMING)

SiL

SiL

Personally the idea of the facehugger wrapping itself around me is more horrifying, but then I find it hard to be scared or disgusted by things I find funny.

Dark Passenger

Yeah the queen herself putting her self in risks way isnt a good idea, you need something small and sneaky (facehugger)

megachu17

they're both creepy, but atleast facehuggers r muciful enough to put u into a coma while theyre doing it...the predalien...id rather it just kill me there

Wolfs Girl

Quote from: SiL on Nov 20, 2007, 05:01:51 AM
Personally the idea of the facehugger wrapping itself around me is more horrifying, but then I find it hard to be scared or disgusted by things I find funny.
Flying vaginas..yeah rotflol

Wolfs Girl

Quote from: megachu17 on Nov 20, 2007, 05:06:48 AM
they're both creepy, but atleast facehuggers r muciful enough to put u into a coma while theyre doing it...the predalien...id rather it just kill me there
yeah its preferrable to her sticking her tongue down your throat.
Kill me now please.

Dark Passenger

nah id shoot maself (if i had a gun) before she could get that thing close to me ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed