Predator Concrete Jungle 2?

Started by frosty_141, Mar 02, 2007, 05:08:08 PM

Author
Predator Concrete Jungle 2? (Read 46,882 times)

dale07

dale07

Quote from: DDvsPred on Sep 21, 2007, 11:31:52 PM
Quote from: dale07 on Sep 21, 2007, 08:51:04 PM
ye i think it would be good if they bruught scarface back to kill that loucrisha

I thought of one idea having another Predator game set in the events of Alien-Alien 3. It's similiar to AVP 2 and CJ in storyline, you would start off a Unblooded hunting your first alien. Then you would have to rescue your clanmates like in the AVP games but have the gameplay of Concrete Jungle when they're captured by Bishop's creator in Alien 3. You can choose trophies, but the bosses would be skull-ripped. Scarface from CJ will be your elder. Here are some ideas for bosses...

Original design of Predator as an Alien, A Xenomorph, Squad of Colonial Marines, Syndicate Mercanaries, one Bad Blood, a Predalien, An Alien Queen, Lucretia in borg-human form and Bishop at the end.
yeah that would be mint

DDvsPred

DDvsPred

What did you mean by mint?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Good.

Kale - Where's Knottola?

DDvsPred

DDvsPred

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 22, 2007, 06:45:57 PM
Good.

Kale - Where's Knottola?

Why not call it Predator: Galactic Jungle? There can be bonus missions as one poster says like from the Revenge of the Sith Game. Heck, maybe one mission would have you go into LV-426 for an ultimate hunt.

The end boss would be Bishop and later the ending credits show the fall of Weyland-Yutani going into whatever political body is in space slowly turning into the USM from Resurrection.

Like Concrete Jungle showing the creation of Weyland-Yutani, this would show the end for the company.

This would be neat for PC also.

Redfield

Redfield

the only problem with going to lv-426 is that there arent any aliens on there any more. good ol' ripley took care of that, and it wouldn't fit in with alien if there had been a predator hunt there before. there are no signs of predator involvement, unless you twist it around.
with it showing the end of the company-- it ended in Res. remember, it was bought out by wal-mart.

DDvsPred

DDvsPred

Quote from: Clemens93 on Sep 24, 2007, 05:39:39 AM
the only problem with going to lv-426 is that there arent any aliens on there any more. good ol' ripley took care of that, and it wouldn't fit in with alien if there had been a predator hunt there before. there are no signs of predator involvement, unless you twist it around.
with it showing the end of the company-- it ended in Res. remember, it was bought out by wal-mart.

That's why I thought it would be a bonus mission. It doesn't necessarily have to be in continuity. Just a What If. Remember in the original PC AvP Game, Lv-426 was able to go on despite the blast.

Instead of finding upgrades throughout levels, why not hunt or kill certain enemies to gain Upgrades. Say for example, you skull-rip a Xenomorph in a Boss Fight. You can use expierience points or like the upgrades for Force Powers in Jedi Knight to upgrade your weapons. You can also complete Bonus Missions like in Concrete Jungle to upgrade your armor.

Redfield

Redfield

Quote from: DDvsPred on Sep 28, 2007, 08:48:27 PM

That's why I thought it would be a bonus mission. It doesn't necessarily have to be in continuity. Just a What If. Remember in the original PC AvP Game, Lv-426 was able to go on despite the blast.

Instead of finding upgrades throughout levels, why not hunt or kill certain enemies to gain Upgrades. Say for example, you skull-rip a Xenomorph in a Boss Fight. You can use expierience points or like the upgrades for Force Powers in Jedi Knight to upgrade your weapons. You can also complete Bonus Missions like in Concrete Jungle to upgrade your armor.

i like the levelling up idea... its in true rpg style. your level is only limited by how much you kill, like in kingdom hearts.

daimyo-predator

Concept:  AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Reality: depends on timing. So people might accept it, might not

CanadianHero67

CanadianHero67

I hope there isn't a energy limit. I would like to cloak or use smart disc and plasma casters as much as I want.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

You want Requiem for the PSP then.

CanadianHero67

CanadianHero67

I don't have PSP. I not really into playstation.

Ellen Ripley

Ellen Ripley

it should be set on the pred home world or in the jungle

alpha predalien

if they did make one i say it should be about the same predator coming back to kill lucretia for good. all they would need too make it way better is if you could go to more enviroments than just labs,shipment docks and the city. maybe down in the sewers, inside buildings and stuff like that. then maybe incorporate more predator weapons and that game would be sweet!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

f**k CJ2. Let's have an RPG.

UltimateHunter

UltimateHunter

that sounds like a really good game.  i know i would get it .
the free roaming. bug hunts. it all sounds good.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed