Alien: Romulus - Fandango Summer Movie Preview Production Still

Started by Mike’s Monsters, May 21, 2024, 02:09:47 PM

Author
Alien: Romulus - Fandango Summer Movie Preview Production Still (Read 8,539 times)

BigDaddyJohn

End of May is in sight, no indication of a new trailer yet...

SiL

Bit surprised that we're still on a single teaser with, what, two slight variations? The social media ones with the intro shots and the green band that replaced the blood.

But they did say it was their next thing to start on so hopefully it ramps up.

Corporal Hicks

I was going to suggest SDCC but that's end of July. I expect they'll be presence there (@RidgeTop is going just in case) but they'll have to be kicking off well before then.

Nightmare Asylum

I figured Kingdom of the Planet of the Apes was too early for a trailer (it was), but I had honestly thought Furiosa: A Mad Max Saga might be the sweet spot. Clearly not though, otherwise we'd have it by now (the movie is out tomorrow night in the States).

Deadpool & Wolverine is definitely too far off so... probably some time in June, I guess!

GTN

Anyone pick up on the dead facehugger below Rain on the stairs?

Kane's other son

Quote from: SiL on May 22, 2024, 12:12:21 AM
Quote from: RidgeTop on May 21, 2024, 10:38:34 PMIDK if it's just me or the image or what but the hive looks a little... trash-baggy?
It looks like cheap plastic that's been melted and allowed to cool into odd shapes.

It looks exactly like the hive in the Alien egg morphing scene.

Feeds On Minds

Please God, no egg morphing

BigDaddyJohn

Maybe we'll have only two trailers then ?

Nightmare Asylum

Two trailers and then a complete barrage of TV spots/mini-trailer (like the TICKETS ON SALE NOW! ones) seems to be the norm these days.

I usually tap out after the main trailers. Not one to watch any of the TV spots or anything that follows.

TheDerelict

Quote from: Feeds On Minds on May 22, 2024, 02:19:17 PMPlease God, no egg morphing

Please God, yes egg morphing. As many eggs as can be morphed.

The Cruentus

Quote from: 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯 on May 21, 2024, 03:18:19 PMI know it's just a production still but it's a bit overlit.

Hopefully the actual film will be much darker.

Hopefully not AVPR dark.  :P

BigDaddyJohn

Tv spots tend to show an awful lot in my experience.

The Cruentus

I remember the first avp trailer had brighter colours and changed the plasma shots to red. So the colour/brightness of that still may not be the final look.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: GTN on May 22, 2024, 01:39:04 PMAnyone pick up on the dead facehugger below Rain on the stairs?

Nicely spotted. It's on the stairs.

Coolertonic7

Quote from: TheDerelict on May 22, 2024, 02:53:21 PM
Quote from: Feeds On Minds on May 22, 2024, 02:19:17 PMPlease God, no egg morphing

Please God, yes egg morphing. As many eggs as can be morphed.

If they actually use egg morphing, how many facehuggers should come out of the egg? Since, the alien queen is still in the life cycle, egg morphing would probably be a really desperate way to start a hive.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed