Jean Claude Van Damme Is In Predator's Theatrical Cut

Started by MetalAlien, May 18, 2024, 08:50:03 PM

Author
Jean Claude Van Damme Is In Predator's Theatrical Cut (Read 949 times)

SiL

Quote from: xShadowFoxX on May 23, 2024, 12:00:59 PMNow that I know, it's actually really creepy to look at, the fact that it's upside down.
That's what got me! If I saw that thing staring at me behind some leaves in a jungle I'd shit myself.

But then you see other shots of it in action and they absolutely did the right thing changing it.

xShadowFoxX

Quote from: SiL on May 23, 2024, 12:08:30 PM
Quote from: xShadowFoxX on May 23, 2024, 12:00:59 PMNow that I know, it's actually really creepy to look at, the fact that it's upside down.
That's what got me! If I saw that thing staring at me behind some leaves in a jungle I'd shit myself.

But then you see other shots of it in action and they absolutely did the right thing changing it.
I kinda want to know the context around that shot, whether it played out the same way or whether if that's Bill Duke or not lying on the ground there.

SiL

Quote from: xShadowFoxX on May 23, 2024, 12:19:19 PMI kinda want to know the context around that shot, whether it played out the same way or whether if that's Bill Duke or not lying on the ground there.
In the script Mac grabs a vine only to realise it's the Predator and gets his throat slashed. I imagine that's how it played out and this is the Predator rising up after killing him.

But there's also Predator blood on the tree, so who knows!

Probably not Bill Duke. You generally would get a double for a shot like that since his face isn't visible, but who knows.

xShadowFoxX

This is what I love about older films, just finding the most weirdest, most random shit that blows your mind.

MetalAlien

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 23, 2024, 12:04:09 PMMerged with my duplicate and tidied up.

Should have known you'd already know about it. lol. Sorry about that!

Corporal Hicks

No, no. You posted first actually. I just shared today.

MetalAlien

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 23, 2024, 02:03:38 PMNo, no. You posted first actually. I just shared today.

Oh ok... I use to play that scene back over and over using the VHS back in the day. Now that we know what it is I can see that was a total waste of time. Didn't even know about Jean's part until the internet became a thing.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed