Alien Resurrection What Happened?

Started by BlueMarsalis79, Oct 02, 2022, 06:02:29 PM

Author
Alien Resurrection What Happened? (Read 7,875 times)

Acid_Reign161

Acid_Reign161

Quote from: TheDerelict on May 24, 2024, 05:53:38 AMResurrection was difficult to play. Between 2000 and 2003 I was playing Resurrection, Resident Evil: Dead aim and The Thing game. All of them tested my patience but I couldn't stop.

I kind of forgot about the alien trilogy game though. I do remember that it the Weyland Yutani commandos from Alien 3 in it.
I don't think I ever played it though. I only watched my best mate from school play it. He wouldn't let me have a go.

The third best alien game is Alien 3 on mega drive. That game was took me years to complete.
Now people on YouTube do full play throughs in 20 minutes. 🤣

Alien 3 on Megadrive/Genesis/Amiga was always my fave as a kid even after games on later platforms released (I suppose my forum profile pic is probably a dead giveaway 🤣) I had all versions of Alien 3 on every platform, and despite the SNES iteration being superior from a technical standpoint, everything from the kickass soundtrack to the speed and feel of the game was 'right'. I played it so much I used to know where every alien and prisoner in the game was 😂 Even after Alien Trilogy launched (my first version was on SEGA Saturn) and that became my go-to, I'd find myself after so many levels going back to Alien 3... Co-incidently, RetroArch just launched on the iOS App Store this week and that was the first rom I put on my phone... still remembered everything up to completing the first level guardian without taking damage, but once I got to the abattoir stages I'd completely forgotten where all the prisoners were 🤣 (i suppose it *has* been 30 years...)

aliens13

aliens13

The good ol' Alien 3 from Sega Genesis, the game that made me an huge Alien fan when I was 4 or 5 years old to this day. I really love that game, recently I was playing it with emulator in my phone (with MD.emu) and I was able to beat it. It wasn't too hard but it was in great part because of the save files 😂 almost 25 years of Alien fan thanks to this game that started all for me, impressive how this movies (and games) impacts and are part of our lives

TheDerelict

Quote from: Acid_Reign161 on May 24, 2024, 09:22:36 AM
Quote from: TheDerelict on May 24, 2024, 05:53:38 AMResurrection was difficult to play. Between 2000 and 2003 I was playing Resurrection, Resident Evil: Dead aim and The Thing game. All of them tested my patience but I couldn't stop.

I kind of forgot about the alien trilogy game though. I do remember that it the Weyland Yutani commandos from Alien 3 in it.
I don't think I ever played it though. I only watched my best mate from school play it. He wouldn't let me have a go.

The third best alien game is Alien 3 on mega drive. That game was took me years to complete.
Now people on YouTube do full play throughs in 20 minutes. 🤣

Alien 3 on Megadrive/Genesis/Amiga was always my fave as a kid even after games on later platforms released (I suppose my forum profile pic is probably a dead giveaway 🤣) I had all versions of Alien 3 on every platform, and despite the SNES iteration being superior from a technical standpoint, everything from the kickass soundtrack to the speed and feel of the game was 'right'. I played it so much I used to know where every alien and prisoner in the game was 😂 Even after Alien Trilogy launched (my first version was on SEGA Saturn) and that became my go-to, I'd find myself after so many levels going back to Alien 3... Co-incidently, RetroArch just launched on the iOS App Store this week and that was the first rom I put on my phone... still remembered everything up to completing the first level guardian without taking damage, but once I got to the abattoir stages I'd completely forgotten where all the prisoners were 🤣 (i suppose it *has* been 30 years...)

The guardian, yes, that's what it was called, was trying to remember. Jumping around and firing acid at me. Was my preteen nemesis.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed