Any one got their game yet?

Started by Ferengo, Aug 21, 2021, 10:08:31 AM

Author
Any one got their game yet? (Read 810 times)

Ferengo

Ferengo

Suprise delivery this morning. Installing it just now. Wondered if anyone else had theirs arrive early?

426Buddy

426Buddy

Yeah I've been seeing a lot of people getting their physical copies early.

Makes me regret pre-ordering the digital version.

seattle24

seattle24

Yep me and my mate got our copies this morning. Furthest ahead of release I've had something delivered I reckon.

Gonna be a blast completing it before the reviews.

Ferengo

Ferengo

I've just finished the first level. Not bad. I can see it being way more fun playing with people than on your own. For the price though it's fantastic.

Kailem

Kailem

I'd love to have a game delivered early, like in the good old days of the 360. So far though it looks like mine is still waiting to ship.

426Buddy

426Buddy

I have it downloaded to my Xbox already but it won't play until the official release.

Ferengo

Ferengo

Quote from: Kailem on Aug 21, 2021, 01:15:11 PM
I'd love to have a game delivered early, like in the good old days of the 360. So far though it looks like mine is still waiting to ship.

Ebay had a 15% off selected sellers earlier in the month. So I preordered it on there. I knew it had shipped but didn't expect it to arrive next day.

TheBATMAN

TheBATMAN

Mine arrived on Saturday. Its fun, but I find it quite repetitive. The level design is very linear and I dont see much replayability unless the challenge cards are really, really diverse.

Ive only got to the second campaign and I must say I am loving the Prometheus/Covenant style locales. Its all so fresh for an Alien game.

I dont want to be too harsh with my critisism as this isnt usually my type of game. I prefer story focused single player experiences. I expect this will be a lot of fun in multiplayer.

Corporal Hicks

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed