Rare in-game Item & Trophy Thread!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Apr 25, 2020, 06:44:29 PM

Author
Rare in-game Item & Trophy Thread! (Read 5,424 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Kailem

Kailem

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 25, 2020, 06:44:29 PM
https://twitter.com/IllFonic/status/1254115073913569280

Oh wow, that's cool! I assume that's a trophy? And a follow-up tweet implying the flintlock pistol from Predator 2 might be in there too!

Corporal Hicks

I'd kinda like it to be the melee weapon, same as the flintlock being usable.  :laugh:

Kailem

Kailem

Well they certainly couldn't do any less damage than some of the weapons the Predator has now! :laugh:

Corporal Hicks

Oooohhh. Warning shot fired across the port side.  :laugh: (I'm sure we'll get more balancing soon).

AnthaiHero

I received a similar item when I hit level 50 (skull something or other) but i can't seem to find it in the menus.

Kailem

Kailem

Sounds like a trophy. Check the trophies menu for the Predators.

That or it might have just unlocked and not given it to you. I'm sure I got the bandana out of one of my first loot boxes but when I checked the menu it was still locked.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Looks like it was a trophy. There's also been an Ottoman Dagger reported.

I haven't unlocked any as of yet.

acrediblesource

Trophies seem pretty useless to me.Unless of course if they can be stolen between players you've killed them<which changes it's uselessness to freakin badass!!

Corporal Hicks

It's just part of the appearance customisation.

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 28, 2020, 11:59:53 AM
Looks like it was a trophy. There's also been an Ottoman Dagger reported.

I haven't unlocked any as of yet.

Voodoo Magic

Post newly rare in-game Items & Trophies here! 

Discovered so far:  *These are not my pics*

SuperiorIronman

Can't find the photo right now but the Jungle Hunter helmet is able to be found in crates. The pre-order only refers to the skin, not the helmet. That being said this might actually be a mistake given Jungle Hunter was actually working with different stats than the Hunter class leading to the possibility the whole thing might be messed up. So while as of this time it can be found, I'm not 100% if it's going to remain that way.

Voodoo Magic

I hope the flintlock pistol wink Illfonic tweeted indeed is a hint that it is/will be obtainable!  It actually would be cool if the Predator could equip it too!

Corporal Hicks

Merged with existing thread.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed