Rare in-game Item & Trophy Thread!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Apr 25, 2020, 06:44:29 PM

Author
Rare in-game Item & Trophy Thread! (Read 5,390 times)

Corporal Hicks

And another one!

Kailem

Kailem

That's a nice knife.

Still hoping to see that flintlock in there somewhere, although at this point I'd take even getting a single one of these super rare unlocks myself.

Voodoo Magic

And these all seem to keep coming from standard field lockers.

That's it. Starting now I'm done buying expensive skins and I'll use all earned veritasium on buying field lockers!

Kailem

Kailem

Yeah I've mostly got everything I want cosmetics-wise (though obviously I'd still like to unlock all the Predator masks), but it definitely seems like just buying a load of field lockers is the way to go if you want any chance of getting any of these.

Voodoo Magic

Yeah, I just blew 25K in veritasium last night decking out my Super Predator. I wish I thought of this yesterday.  :-\

BISHOP 93

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on May 05, 2020, 03:42:51 PM
Yeah, I just blew 25K in veritasium last night decking out my Super Predator. I wish I thought of this yesterday.  :-\

I've done the same but got nothing good out of 50 boxes 😭

Corporal Hicks

Same. I've just been buying the lockers but no trophy items yet. Just one or two mythic shaders.

Voodoo Magic

More:

Veteran Warrior

I sadly haven't gotten any either yet but for when that day comes, what can they do/I do with them? Can I equip them or anything? Where would I be able to go and view them once I've received one?

Voodoo Magic

It appears you can view and equip at least some of them.

I'm not even certain if one rule even applies to all items though.

Veteran Warrior

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on May 16, 2020, 10:43:11 PM
It appears you can view and equip at least some of them.

I'm not even certain if one rule even applies to all items though.

Thank you, my good sir

Voodoo Magic

You got it!  :)

Samhain13

Samhain13

I opened 100 goddamned field lockers and only got 2 red items, a weapon skin and a knife. I wanted mainly some Predator head customization but only got 1 warpaint. That cursed RNG. At least I got 20k veritasium(is that the name of the credits?) due to all the duplicates.

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on May 05, 2020, 02:35:28 PM
That's it. Starting now I'm done buying expensive skins and I'll use all earned veritasium on buying field lockers!

I'm gonna do the opposite for a while. Get the skins I want the most right away. Maybe they could add a more expensive version of the lockers with better drop rates.

Purebreedalien

I got this knife out of a standard field locker, it's the only gold item I've ever had drop.

Corporal Hicks

I'm jealous of all you knife people. Still nothing for me!  :'(

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed