Fox Announces Alien: Isolation Digital Series!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 27, 2019, 05:44:31 PM

Author
Fox Announces Alien: Isolation Digital Series! (Read 79,329 times)

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Ingwar on Feb 27, 2019, 10:40:00 PM
It looks like eee ... game? What is the point?

I've not played the game due to lack of hardware, and this is better than dodgy youtube cutscene compilations as it apparently adds a fair bit. My dad's in his 60's and has never played a vidya but loves the Alien series. This is clearly for people like us, and nobody's forcing you to watch it if you've already beaten the game.

Huggs

Some of this looks like it's just captured in game with the camera position in different places. Not the best trailer they couldn't put forward. There have been many YouTube channels that have done that already , I hope they put more effort into this than that .

Kradan

Quote from: SM on Feb 27, 2019, 10:51:25 PM

Quote from: Kradan on Feb 27, 2019, 10:50:11 PM

Why not? If you check out Isolation's Xenopedia page you'll find that's there pretty much of interesting but unfortunately cutted content.

Cut scenes in this instance doesn't mean deleted material.

Oh, i've known that you was gonna say that! That's why i've left word "content" instead of "cutted scenes"

SM

Then I'm not sure what you're getting at.

Cut-scenes in games are when the game stops and you get some piece of plot progression.

Forgive me if I'm being condescending and stating the obvious but if English isn't your first language a cut scene and deleted scene might sound like the same thing.

Local Trouble

Cutscene aka in-game cinematic.

Huggs

Quote from: SM on Feb 27, 2019, 10:59:36 PM
Forgive me

I just wanted to preserve this for future use.

Kradan

Quote from: SM on Feb 27, 2019, 10:59:36 PM
Then I'm not sure what you're getting at.

Cut-scenes in games are when the game stops and you get some piece of plot progression.

Forgive me if I'm being condescending and stating the obvious but if English isn't your first language a cut scene and deleted scene might sound like the same thing.

Ok you caught me. I meant "deleted scenes". My English still not as perfect as i wish  ;D

And thank you for being so patient with me. I apreciate that  ;)

Richman678

IGN......I hate that website. Why is Fox letting IGN host this show??? They gave the game a 5.9, and are the main reason the sales were not that strong. They gave it a 5.9 for christs sake!!! Think about it for a moment....

Look I am glad they made a digital series, but putting it on IGN only shows me they have no idea what they are doing.

I am not impressed with this.

The Old One

The Old One

IGNorance.

Local Trouble

Didn't they love Blackout though?

Kradan

Quote from: Richman678 on Feb 27, 2019, 11:07:20 PM
IGN......I hate that website. Why is Fox letting IGN host this show??? They gave the game a 5.9, and are the main reason the sales were not that strong. They gave it a 5.9 for christs sake!!! Think about it for a moment....

Look I am glad they made a digital series, but putting it on IGN only shows me they have no idea what they are doing.

I am not impressed with this.

I've just thougt about this...

Spoiler
IGN must go to Hell to clear itself from mortal sin
[close]

Local Trouble

That's pretty harsh.

Kradan

I just love that game.

Local Trouble

More than ACM?

Huggs

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed