Fox Announces Alien: Isolation Digital Series!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 27, 2019, 05:44:31 PM

Author
Fox Announces Alien: Isolation Digital Series! (Read 79,333 times)

Local Trouble

This is good since I still can't be arsed to play the game.

Hudson

This looks really cool, especially if it utilizes deleted material and fills in the patchwork quilt that is the narrative of the game. Particularly, the beginning and ending of Alien Isolation are probably it's weakest points as a story terrible.

Nukiemorph

Awesome.  Looks great.

It will be nice to watch this story in a nice, streamlined package during Alien marathons rather than needing to slog through the whole game again.

I hope it gets a physical release.

The Old One

The Old One

The narrative is weak, agreed.
Good? No. Bad though? No.

BlazinBlueReview

Quote from: David's Creation on Feb 27, 2019, 07:23:09 PM
Awesome.  Looks great.

It will be nice to watch this story in a nice, streamlined package during Alien marathons rather than needing to slog through the whole game again.

I hope it gets a physical release.

It wouldn't surprise me if they released it on Alien Day. That would be a nice gift to the fans.

P1NK8C1DBOOTS

When I mentioned regarding a sequel, I know that there won't be a game sequel....but it would be interesting to see a sequel perhaps in other formats.....such as a digital series...... either way I'm really excited to watch this and like others have said, hope it gets a physical release! I also hope Fox ARE testing the waters for an Amanda centred live action tv show and/or movie - that be AMAZING!!!

Whos_Nick

I've had to stay quiet about this for a little while, but yeah got to preview this already. It's pretty neat

Predwars24

:- Very Confused.

TheBATMAN

How long is each episode going to be?

Lord Freezer

Very strange marketing strategy...

Voodoo Magic

I hear ACM will be next!

BishopShouldGo

This looks awesome! I can't wait.

SM

Quote from: TheBATMAN on Feb 27, 2019, 08:23:44 PM
How long is each episode going to be?

About 10 minutes.

Huggs

I'll definitely have to check it out. One of those game movie versions of isolation on YouTube is great.

Samhain13

Samhain13

Alien Isolation: Cutscenes only edition.

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Feb 27, 2019, 08:37:02 PM
I hear ACM will be next!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed