The nonsense thread

Started by Baron Von Marlon, Dec 24, 2018, 03:10:38 AM

Author
The nonsense thread (Read 2,186 times)

Baron Von Marlon

Baron Von Marlon

Strawberry toenails are the wrong type of calibre when taming cue balls.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Sometimes gray days love to greet with a powerful and friendly lightning strike. Sometimes the Earth does it with a warm volcanic eruption.  That night they were hanging out to drink and have fun with their old friend of the marshmallow college: a Nikola Tesla based rainbow hologram. In the club, the attention of the three gentlemen was stolen by the hottest of the Pleiades: Electra.

Gray Day: ♡ Look at her! look at her well! She is so gorgeous, she is so free ♡  😍 8)

Earth: I hear ya man, such a beautiful fuchsia hair. She is a tattoo on the foot of a tattoo of her own foot. The jells flo! ;D

Nikola Tesla Hologram: She has a space boyfriend. She told him that she loves him, but she doesn't love anyone 🥀💔 :'(

Huggs

Huggs

In-depth polio wagons leave half-desires upon the well endowed cactus plants.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Ssalg eht fo edis rehto eht no em ta gnikool syawla si eh. ??? Rof gnikool eh si tahw tub. Em wonk neve t'nseod eh. Latsyrc dloc siht hguorht teem ylno ew. Esrever eht no gnikaeps sa ,egnarts sdnuos eciov sih ,osla.  :-\ Em seracs taht dna dessessop eb ot smees eh. eromyna mih ees ot tnaw t'nod I ,ylsuoires. *Hgis*  :( . Slatsyrc nmad eseht fo esuaceb, em dnif ot kcab semoc syawla eh tub.

The Old One

The Old One

I never really cared for them, innocent or otherwise.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed