The Warhammer 40k Thread

Started by The Kurgan, Dec 09, 2018, 02:19:07 PM

Author
The Warhammer 40k Thread (Read 68,663 times)

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

One coat paint?

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

If he's right about what the mystery product is, I'll be pretty disappointed. You can do that with any paint and the magic, secret ingredient (tap water) right now. Hoping for an acrylic/water based dip (as opposed to the oil based ones on the market now) or pigment pens myself.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Will GW get more of your money then?

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

If they made a range of water based dips that still worked as both a shading pigment and a varnish i'd give them a few buckets of money.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Perhaps GW will lower their prices.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Oh, you.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Honestly lmao that their first japanese style blind box series that isn't ulras is nurgle. As if we didn't already have enough hyper individualized plague marines

The Kurgan

The Kurgan

Right?

Slaanesh has an old upgrade set and the khorne berzerkers are nearly as old as the game itself. But maybe they don't want to spoil some new khorne\slaanesh stuff that's in the works.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: cancerblack on May 09, 2019, 09:45:46 AM
Honestly lmao that their first japanese style blind box series that isn't ulras is nurgle. As if we didn't already have enough hyper individualized plague marines

Nurgle is fighting Slaanesh to possess you.  Like Isha.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

I know it's called Heros of the SPACE MARINES, but honestly, some bespoke Eldar models would have had knife-ear players buying these blind boxes like crazy.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Did you get some?

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Of what?

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Knife-ears.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

So the big Contrast reveal is... ink washes. Thanks but i've already been using those for twenty years gw.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed