Alien Covenant - David's Drawings

Started by felix, Apr 03, 2018, 03:46:23 AM

Author
Alien Covenant - David's Drawings (Read 44,755 times)

HybridNewborn

Quote from: The Old One on Aug 29, 2018, 02:21:08 PM
What's "Versus The Thing" and should I resurrect it?

It was an epic battle against possibly the biggest troll these boards have ever seen.

Enjoy :P https://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=41946.0

(also god, that was 2012. how time flies)

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: HybridNewborn on Aug 31, 2018, 04:05:37 AM

It was an epic battle against possibly the biggest troll these boards have ever seen.

Well, I stopped in and skimmed alittle of it. Searched for signs of passing and listened to the wind. It appears there was one hell of a fight.

Still Collating...

The site I ordered from, Book Depository, says they shipped it already! It'll arrive in like a week. Can't wait to have it in my hands.

Delta Echo Alpha Delta

Delta Echo Alpha Delta

*Address in picture. Removed. Hicks.

SM

SM

Might want to redact part of that pic, C?

The Old One

The Old One

Indeed, don't make your address publicly visible.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: The Old One on Sep 02, 2018, 09:42:59 PM
Indeed, don't make your address publicly visible.
Too late, I'm already in his house.

The Old One

The Old One

It literally says "girl" in her signature.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: The Old One on Sep 03, 2018, 12:54:45 AM
It literally says "girl" in her signature.
Oh shit, wrong house! :o

The Cruentus

Where did that come from? No one mentioned anything about that.

Quote from: HybridNewborn on Aug 31, 2018, 04:05:37 AM

Wow, it starts off simple enough but that escalated fast! And not to use such a Generation Z term but omg, in the end I could barely bother reading it all because it was giving me a migraine. Interestingly, this KingAngel ofthe Outergulf seems very familiar to me, you know I think I banned that guy from the wiki, and if it is indeed who I suspect it to be then I don't think you could really call him a troll as he seems to have a truly fanatical belief in what he used to say and I mean he really believes it, he would not tolerate anyone else's viewpoint. In fact I remember him saying he thinks he has the authority to "correct" people and believed himself an unofficial admin. I wonder if this is the guy SM was on about in a coversation about someone else on this site who was also very familiar. It seems KingAngel ofthe Outergulf is banned, I am really not surprised.

Anyhoo, David's drawings is kind of like Giger's work, what with all the suggestive qualities to it, and funny enough, someone made a thread on here comparing David to Giger.
I wonder why David drew them though, as android he doesn't have any sexual desire or probably any thoughts on that matter. That being said, he did say he loved Shaw and did sexually assault Daniels. Also wasn't there a comment about Ash when he rolled up that magazine?

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Just got a shipping notice that my copy should arrive tomorrow, I'm pretty stoked.

The Old One

The Old One

It's quite clear to me that David has a sex drive, that he is unable to act upon- hence creating a phallic headed rape monster.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: The Old One on Sep 03, 2018, 02:44:17 PM
It's quite clear to me that David has a sex drive, that he is unable to act upon- hence creating a phallic headed rape monster.
Unable to act upon because he has no available partners, or unable to act upon because the necessary equipment doesn't work?

The Old One

The Old One

Perhaps he intended Shaw to be his partner, necessary equipment or not- now that he was free.
So he uses her reproductive organs anyway after death.

Still Collating...

I think that one of the drawings overtly mentions that David has no "extra fun parts", but I would agree he definitely has a sex drive. Maybe Wayland gave him that so he could be as similar to humans as possible? Whatever the case may be, that's damn cruel!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed