Chilling Adventures of Sabrina

Started by Shasvre, Jan 13, 2018, 05:12:00 PM

Author
Chilling Adventures of Sabrina (Read 5,816 times)

Shasvre

Shasvre

Season 1, Part 2 is out today. :)

Shasvre

Shasvre

MudButt

MudButt

I haven't been able to get into the second part yet. Not sure why  :'(

Vertigo

Vertigo

Same. Only watched a couple of episodes so far, whereas I binged the first part in a few days.

There just doesn't seem to be much narrative drive to it, and it's not funny or intriguing like I remember the first part being. And visually, it's so goddamn dark, I can barely see anything.

It also continues to bug me that the cat is almost never in the same shot as Sabrina.

reecebomb

reecebomb

Not gonna to bother with the second season, if it's even worse than the first.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Shasvre

Shasvre

JokersWarPig

Is it just me or do seasons of this come out at a faster pace than some of their other shows?

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: JokersWarPig on Jan 08, 2020, 10:23:28 PM
Is it just me or do seasons of this come out at a faster pace than some of their other shows?

I swear Season 1 is only a little over a year old now.

Immortan Jonesy

I only saw the first season completely. How is the second one?

Shasvre

Shasvre

Shasvre

Shasvre

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: TVLineIt's been a rough week for the Archieverse. Just days after The CW pulled the plug on Riverdale spinoff Katy Keene, Netflix has gone and cancelled fellow sister series Chilling Adventures of Sabrina after two super-sized seasons (or four parts), multiple sources confirm to TVLine.

The Kiernan Shipka-headlined series' final eight episodes (aka Part 4) will premiere later this year.

https://twitter.com/TVLine/status/1281026481309782016

JokersWarPig

God damn it.

Hopefully it at least wraps up nicely, unlike the first Penny Dreadful series that seemed super rushed.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: JokersWarPig on Jul 09, 2020, 01:46:46 PM
God damn it.

Hopefully it at least wraps up nicely, unlike the first Penny Dreadful series that seemed super rushed.

And John Logan still maintains that he intended that ending.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed