Chilling Adventures of Sabrina

Started by Shasvre, Jan 13, 2018, 05:12:00 PM

Author
Chilling Adventures of Sabrina (Read 5,814 times)

Corporal Hicks

Let's remember to keep it civil and respectful, please.

reecebomb

reecebomb

Quote from: The Old One on Nov 22, 2018, 02:47:04 PM
Quote from: reecebomb on Nov 22, 2018, 02:41:16 PM
Loved Kiernan Shipkas perfomance in Mad Men, so decided to watch it. I thought the first couple episodes were really promising but then it became a chore to sit through. Was able to finish it but wished it could end sooner, pretty looking drivel that's almost unwatchable for adults, maybe teens can get something out of this, dunno. On a positive note, really liked liked Lucy Davis and Miranda Otto in a sea of boring inconsistent characters.

Your pretentious is showing.

Perhaps, maybe younglings who are not spoilt by all the horror tropes and cliches could get some enjoyments out from this. The characters and their motivations were boring and unbelievable as hell, the writing in a whole was half assed and inconsistent. Still i'm speaking only for myself, it was simply not for me. Beats my why this is so highly rated, maybe the people of Rotten Tomatoes just saw the first couple episodes.

The Old One

The Old One

Fair enough.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Naginata

Naginata

Season 2 will be better, I think. That's not to say Season 1 was bad - I enjoyed it - just that they have a little more to play with in terms of narrative. Should be fun! I know this is obvious, but it's still amazing how different she looks with such a small change in hair & makeup. The wardrobe department knows what they're doing, if nothing else.

(also Runaways cover FTW)

Immortan Jonesy

MudButt

MudButt

Really glad we're getting more. The show is a lot of fun. Can't wait for Season 2!

Shasvre

Shasvre

MudButt

MudButt

Interested to see how her character changes in the next season.  8) 8)

Shasvre

Shasvre

Shasvre

Shasvre

Looks a lot wilder than the first season. ;D

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

April? Season 2 is coming that soon? :o Looks like I should finally watch Season 1. :laugh:

Shasvre

Shasvre

Ingwar

Ingwar

This black cat looks exactly like mine. Literally.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed