Who would you like to see in the next movie? Or in any new Alien movie?

Started by Baron Von Marlon, Nov 24, 2017, 07:56:10 PM

Author
Who would you like to see in the next movie? Or in any new Alien movie? (Read 38,631 times)

Baron Von Marlon

Quote from: Local Trouble on Jan 20, 2018, 11:16:57 AM
I don't even need the CEO to be evil.  I think it's more realistic if corporate amorality is what really encourages people like Burke to behave the way they do rather than some sort of "evil mission statement" from the head honcho.

Amoral is kinda what I meant with being evil.

I didn't say the orders would be the reason the person why the person would act amoral.
I mean the orders themselves could serve in some way as the presence of Weyland or Yutani.

The person receiving them and the way (s)he responds to it is another matter. Would depend on what the story needs.

acrediblesource

I'm not sure if anyone mentioned her, but ii think Ellen Page would make  a great addition to a new line of alien films. A Young, ambitious and strong female lead is what the franchise needs.

I also vote Tom hiddleston as mentioned to be a robot.

D. Compton Ambrose

I think we should bring in the guy who played Samuels in Isolation to play a similar-line android. I think Robin Wright would play and excellent strong female ship captain. If the next film with Aliens ends up being an AVP reboot (I will picket them if they attempt to make a sequel that even remotely acknowledges AVPR as canon -shudder-) they should have Machiko Noguchi, or a character inspired by.

PsyKore

Quote from: acrediblesource on Jan 21, 2018, 08:40:04 PM
A Young, ambitious and strong female lead is what the franchise needs.

Eh?

SM

Another young, ambitious and strong female lead, to go with the existing ones.

Corporal Hicks

If anything, I'd rather a whole cast of strong female leads and the marketing not to tell me which one survives to the end.

ChrisPachi

No no not that one, the one on the right.

Scorpio

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 22, 2018, 09:46:08 AM
If anything, I'd rather a whole cast of strong female leads and the marketing not to tell me which one survives to the end.

They already did that in The Descent, plus the idea was brought up for Alien Resurrection to make the villain female but it was said "too many women".

Anthony

Anthony

Add Michael Stuhlbarg, Karl Urban, Armie Hammer, Sharlto Copley, Vera Farmiga, Patrick Wilson and Jason Clarke to the list of actors I would like to see in an Alien film.

PredBabe

^ Oh I like the idea of Vera Farmiga, Patrick Wilson, and Jason Clarke.

I have to add Lizzy Caplan to my list.

SM

Scorpio

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Scorpio on Jan 24, 2018, 01:35:06 AM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 22, 2018, 09:46:08 AM

They already did that in The Descent, plus the idea was brought up for Alien Resurrection to make the villain female but it was said "too many women".

While I vaguely remember enjoying Descent, we're talking about the next Alien movie. So the point still stands.  :) And there's been a good few years since Resurrection came out. I'd like to think that wouldn't be such an issue anymore.

Quote from: SM on Jan 24, 2018, 04:53:41 AM
https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-PxVXioq65Go/Vm2d-hAhntI/AAAAAAAEsWQ/bYexlPSftMs/s320/012%2BPatrick%2BWilson%2Bas%2BElizabeth%2527s%2BFather.jpg

He was so underused in Prometheus.

Gash

Michael Fassbender

Ian Holm

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed